1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

How to host force on MW3?

Discussion in 'MW3 Modding Support' started by Please Spank Me, Nov 26, 2011 with 4 replies and 11,230 views.

1. Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku Contributor

Does anybody know how to force host on MW3? I was able to do it on every other CoD but I just can't get MW3 down.

(I like being host for hosts advantage. Host = Most hits register)
    1 person likes this.
  2. SkullField

SkullField Banned

i was wondering this too, i hate it when people leave and the stupid migration either ALWAYS kills me or disconnects, gets very annoying!
  3. Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku Contributor

I'm still not having any luck.The way MW3 chooses host is different than MW2, I believe.
  4. superside2

superside2 Enthusiast

This quoted from sweezy
    Code (Text):
    http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-duty-modern-warfare-3-exploit-questions/479988-mw3-lagswitching-2.html
    1st turn theater mode off (not sure if this is necessary but since I've turned it off I haven't had any problems)

2nd as soon as you choose your game type. It will say looking for seven more players hit your lagswitch for 4 seconds then turn it off, if you do it for more than 4 seconds it doesn't seem to work. 1 of two things will happen, either people will join and you will see matched players for their name (this is good) or the percentage icon for searching for games will start ( if this happens back out and repeat Step 1

I take no credit for this
    1 person likes this.
  5. Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku Contributor

Thanks! I'll try it out later.

Edit: Tried it but can't seem to get it to work. Has anybody else done this and succeeded?