What's new

Tutorial How to Hack Xbox 360 Achievements using Xbox 360 Profile Editor, by Carson

• Thread starter Carson
  • Start date
  • Views 671,110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Link added back in or the profile tool, great tut Carson

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works great, but doesn't update the achievements to xbox live for others to see, or on xbox.com

Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My real gamerscore is 52,070 and when I load it in the editor it comes up like 51,870, what's going on?

M

MC Pee Pants

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gears Gamer said:
Works great, but doesn't update the achievements to xbox live for others to see, or on xbox.com

I guess it's just buggy... But you get what you pay for and assuming most of you downloaded the "cracked" app for free this is what you're stuck with until something better comes along.

D

Dop

Reaction score
Sin$
Ya im having the same problem.

If you go to compare your gamerscore to a friends gamerscore it shows your modded score, but if you go to your profile it does not show it.

U

UdonSinner

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, This is a really handy mod. I used it to unlock a few unstackable difficulty achievements from Bad Company. Only I have a slight problem.
Everything was fine, just a a bit of gamerscore added, then I logged into live appearing offline, still everything good.:thumbup:
But... after waiting 15 minutes I switched to appear online and then all off the sudden all the achievements of most of my games were unlocked! Even the ones for which I don't have the dlc like Halo 3! My gamerscore went from 30k'ish to a whopping 40K
Wat is going on and how do i reverse it?:? I tried recovering gamertag and it stays the same. Plz help

OvaZ

OvaZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I have SM's Dox along with a backup of his forums.
So.....
Pizza party at SM's house?

U

UdonSinner

Reaction score
Sin$
OvaZ said:
So.....

Yay?

(I sure wish that I knew what you were talking about...)

I have a backup from before I added the couple unlocks, but when I inject that one back in and try to load it on my xbox's dashboard it will say: "this xbox live membership is not valid"
also, on the side note, all my game saves are gone...

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
OvaZ said:
So.....
Translation: Hi, OvaZ here, internet badass. Someone gave me some dox so I'm going to brag about it.

C

CHiLL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After unlocking the achievements, saving my profile and inserting it back in my HDD, my profile is no longer listed when I boot up my Xbox 360. Any ideas why?

C

CHiLL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Okay, now whenever I load my profile in Profile Editor, it says that I don't have any achievements, and doesn't show any of my actual profile information, other than my gamerpic.

K

KURUPTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow that is sick nice tut but u left out how to open your hdd cuz i dont know how to do that...lolz anyways good tut

M

MC Pee Pants

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Armed Xbox said:
wow that is sick nice tut but u left out how to open your hdd cuz i dont know how to do that...lolz anyways good tut

(I'm not being sarcastic) Are you saying that you don't know how to take your HDD off of your 360?

Niko Jims

Niko Jims

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CHiLL said:
EDIT: Okay, now whenever I load my profile in Profile Editor, it says that I don't have any achievements, and doesn't show any of my actual profile information, other than my gamerpic.
New Dashboard update makes all current profile tools obsolete.

K

KURUPTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sub-Xero said:
(I'm not being sarcastic) Are you saying that you don't know how to take your HDD off of your 360?

"Take off hdd of 360" yes "Open the hdd" no ...i dont know how to open my hdd yet im still new to this... all i know is that you need a torx-6,xsata,xplorer360 and xbl profile tool... that all i got down so far

v3n3

v3n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Niko Jims said:
New Dashboard update makes all current profile tools obsolete.
Yep ... best day ever :biggrin:
The MainGPD changed a bit ... PE and PT are not able to detect the new Table :wink:

M

MC Pee Pants

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Armed Xbox said:
"Take off hdd of 360" yes "Open the hdd" no ...i dont know how to open my hdd yet im still new to this... all i know is that you need a torx-6,xsata,xplorer360 and xbl profile tool... that all i got down so far

You don't need to open your HDD. You use one of the items listed in the tutorial and plug your HDD into your PC using the USB. I myself use my data transfer cable that MS sent me for free :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register