How to Hack Xbox 360 Achievements using Xbox 360 Profile Editor, by Carson

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Modding & Tutorials' started by Carson, Jul 6, 2009 with 1,339 replies and 628,567 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

This tutorial will show you how to hack Xbox 360 gamerscore using the Xbox 360 Profile Tool. Be aware, there is always a possibility that you will get banned if caught. Be smart, don't unlock a ton of online achievements offline.

How to Hack Gamerscore using Xbox 360 Profile Editor
    Written by Carson
    Do not rip without permission

What you will need:

How to do it:

1. Connect your HDD to your computer using your Data Migration Kit
    2. Open up "Xplorer360"
    3. Click "Drive> Open> Harddrive or Memcard"
    4. Navigate to "Partition 3> Content> [Your Gamertag ID]> FFFE07D1.
    5. Right click on your profile and click "Extract". Yours probably won't be as big as mine (19MB), but they always start with an "E". If you are having trouble finding your profile, delete old profiles from your 360 that you don't use.[​IMG]
    6. Save your profile to your desktop or anywhere you'd like. Leave "Xplorer360" open.
    7. Open up "Xbox 360 Profile Editor"
    8. Click "File> Open" and select your profile that you just saved[​IMG]
    9. Now you should see a screen like this after it loads your profile:[​IMG]
    10. Now using the scroll bar on the left side, select a game that you want all 1000 Gamerscore in. I'll be using "Blue Dragon", because it doesn't have any online achievements, therefore decreasing my risk of being banned.
    11. Click the "Online" or "Offline" box, and then click "Set" to unlock achievements individually. Click "Unlock All" to unlock all the achievements for that game. Note that for online achievements, you can select the time it was unlocked. This can be used to make it look more legit. [​IMG]
    12. Do this with all the other games you want. I'm warning you again, don't get too excited and overdo it. Before you continue, remember that you could possibly get banned. Don't do too much at one time.
    13. After you've unlocked all the games you want, click "File> Save"
    14. Now go back to Xplorer360. You should still have the window open, like I said earlier.
    15. Now click "Edit> Insert File". Select your profile that you just edited. Click "Yes" when it asks if you want to overwrite.
    You're done! Now plug your HDD back into your 360 and see if it worked.

Please post if you have any questions or comments.

If Xbox 360 Profile Editor won't open or is giving you errors, try downloading the latest .NET Framework and running the program as an Administrator.

If the Gamerscore isn't showing up on Xbox.com or your friends can't see it, try recovering your account. It seems a lot of people are having this problem.

Some images are blurred to protect me from possibly being banned.

Written by Carson. Don't rip without permission.

OnyX, vladvas98, BlueBerry and 182 others like this.
  2. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Re: How to Hack Xbox 360 Achievements using Xbox 360 Profile Tool, by Carson

Nice tutorial.:thumbup:

3 people like this.
  3. pimpfuu

pimpfuu Enthusiast

the profile editor crashes right when i start it

1 person likes this.
  4. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

So let me get this straight. When there was this huge discussion about a cracked/leaked copy of supermodder's tool, it was locked away. Now there's a ****ing TUTORIAL on how to use a cracked copy of Leon's tool? For ****'s sakes man.

1 person likes this.
  5. Xpargas

Xpargas Senior Member

Its not like its that hard but good tutorial.

1 person likes this.
  6. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Cracked copy? I didn't even know it was... since it is a link downloadable by anyone on ModdedWarfare, I figured someone decided to quit being a stingy assh*le and release a public one. I didn't even know it was a paid program. My bad, but I don't even know who Leon is.

And once again dude. This is a modding site, you know that. We use cracked tools. Who cares. Maybe if they charged something reasonable people would buy it instead of cracking it.

And, this could bring a ton of traffic if it gets popular.

4 people like this.
  7. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Leon and v3nn3 made the program, they're the ones in the credits. I guess I can't blame you for not knowing it was a cracked program anyways.

And once again dude. Modding site or not, there's a SPECIFIC rule that says no warez. That includes cracked programs. This isn't the $150+$150 profile tool SM was selling, but the relatively cheap $50 version Leon was selling. Whether reasonable or not in your eyes, it's still against the rules. Remove it please.

A free profile tool will come when it comes. Surely going to excusively release this on S7, but this is an older version of a tool that I am currently working on.

8. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

I see where you are coming from dude, but personally I consider "warez" copyrighted material. I guess we'll leave it up to the staff if it stays or not. I'm sorry to go against you, because I respect you as someone who knows what they are talking about, but I do not want to remove it myself because I am tired of most good modding programs being private. Why not share the fun?

3 people like this.
  9. PAN5Y

PAN5Y 12/05 VIP

Thanks bro

1 person likes this.
  10. pimpfuu

pimpfuu Enthusiast

can anyone explain why it crashes instantly? is it compatible with vista? and also, does this unlock all achievements, or just all but 1

11. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

It works with Vista (dude, look at the screenshots, I have Vista). It unlocks all achievements. Install the newest .NET framework (3.5)

12. nickcas

nickcas Seasoned Member

Nice tut dude, but this is a cracked app.

Lol. All he did was take SM's source and make an app with it. That's common knowledge. But as you said, this app is still cracked.

13. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Venomous removed the cracked app, so that shouldn't be an issue anymore.

1 person likes this.
  14. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Are you stupid? Sure he used research that wasn't his, but the entire thing was his own coding. Trust me, he missed things that even SM's beta got, and he also has some things fixed that SM's beta DIDN'T have. Don't go accusing where you have no room for accusations. Now I am working on the app with them, I can verify that the source is 100% made by him.

Edit: Also, thanks Venomous and Carson for removing the link. Other than that little bit, nice tutorial.

15. nickcas

nickcas Seasoned Member

No.

Oh, ok, I didn't know using other people's research was no big deal. Well, maybe to you it isn't. Didn't you do that with Derived's con resigner?

He had possession of SM's 360.dll while he was working on it. So that doesn't count as "using" it? Are you serious? I wouldn't care if he did, but the fact that he's selling it is rediculous. And yo, seriously how hard is it to make an app when the research is already done for you?

1 person likes this.
  16. knockem

knockem Contributor

Nice tut carson, Thanks.

17. pimpfuu

pimpfuu Enthusiast

i respect the fact that supermodder, and leon wanna sell these programs, as they did most of the research, and all of the coding for the programs, which isnt exactly easy for everyone to do. the thing i dislike, is the rediculous prices, i mean come on, 150$ for a achievement hacker, with game adder? thats prettyy insane. 50$ for leons is a little more reasonable, but still pretty steep. just my .2

18. lxjoshxl

lxjoshxl Enthusiast

Doesnt Work

19. Supermodder911

Supermodder911 Member

Yes it has a TON of my STFS stuff. I didn't explore all of it, didn't care much at the time...

20. pimpfuu

pimpfuu Enthusiast

it works fine, but if you want to use it you should buy supermodders or leons tool legitly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.