What's new

How to hack Orange box - Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tublah

Reaction score
Sin$
How does one go about adding time to a round? Anyone figured this out?

Thanks!

J

Jebus Saves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dschu012 said:
I wonder if there would be a way to rotate objects with this???
ent_rotate <degrees you want to rotate the object>

It should work on the object under your crosshairs by default. Note that for sentries, this seem to only work on the tripods. I don't know how to rotate the entire sentry.

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Jebus Saves said:
ent_rotate <degrees you want to rotate the object>

It should work on the object under your crosshairs by default. Note that for sentries, this seem to only work on the tripods. I don't know how to rotate the entire sentry.
More so was interested in doing it with the joystick somehow.

T

tublah

Reaction score
Sin$
tublah said:
How does one go about adding time to a round? Anyone figured this out?

Thanks!

Bump. Anyone have any idea? Looking through the cvar list I can't find it - but I've seen it in too many games.

X

xx0warrig0xx

Reaction score
Sin$
I am actuallly very confused. What does the alias command mean and can someone explain this in terms that a n00b can understand?

J

Jebus Saves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xx0warrig0xx said:
I am actuallly very confused. What does the alias command mean and can someone explain this in terms that a n00b can understand?
It's a way of combining multiple commands into one. For example, if you wanted to to activate noclip and call for a medic at the same time, you'd put this:

Code:
alias "flyinMedic" "noclip; voicemenu 0 0"
Then you'd bind that alias to a button.

Code:
bind "A_Button" "flyinMedic"
Now when you press A, you enable noclip and you'll call for a medic. The syntax for alias is this:

Code:
alias "<name of alias here (no spaces)>" "<command 1>; <command 2>"
You can name the alias whatever you want and can have more than two commands if you want.

You can find out more here.

bnizzle

bnizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i have been messing around with this for a lil while and have found a few multiple bind in most of the people here's examples. here is my current list
unbindall
alias "at" "incrementvar sv_alltalk 0 1 1"
alias "ff" "incrementvar mp_friendlyfire 0 1 1"
alias "sv" "incrementvar sv_cheats 0 1 1"
alias "su" "incrementvar host_timescale .1 10. .1"
alias "sd" "incrementvar host_timescale .1 10. -0.1"
alias "gu" "incrementvar sv_gravity 10 2000 10"
alias "gd" "incrementvar sv_gravity 10 2000 -10"
alias "gm" "hurtme -99999"
alias "pu" "ent_setname picked; ent_fire !picker setparent !player"
alias "pd" "ent_fire picked clearparent"
alias "+backbut" "bind Down sv; bind UP at; bind LEFT sd; bind RIGHT su; bind L_SHOULDER gd; bind R_SHOULDER gu; bind A_BUTTON noclip; bind B_BUTTON gm; bind X_BUTTON ff; bind L_TRIGGER pu; bind R_TRIGGER pd"
alias "-backbut" "bind DOWN slot3; bind UP slot1; bind LEFT slot4; bind RIGHT slot3; bind L_SHOULDER invprev; bind R_SHOULDER invnext; bind A_BUTTON +jump; bind B_BUTTON +reload; bind X_BUTTON taunt; bind L_TRIGGER +attack2; bind R_TRIGGER +attack"
bind "Y_BUTTON" "togglescores"
bind "BACK" "+backbut"
bind "STICK1" "toggle_duck"
bind "STICK2" "voicemenu 0 0"
bind "S1_UP" "xmove"
bind "S2_UP" "xlook"
cl_rumblescale "1"
cc_subtitles "0"
joy_pitchsensitivity "-1.000000"
joy_yawsensitivity "-1.25"
joy_inverty "0"
joy_inverty_default "0"
joy_movement_stick_default "0"
joy_movement_stick "0"
hud_fastswitch "2"

so like you notice i no longer have the L_trigger, A_BUTTON and such from the original list anymore, only in my -backbut alias.
works good and cuts the list down.

F

feralnub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the skatezeros and superaison CON resigner and rehasher to resign the usersettings file before I transferred it back to my 360 hdd. when i try to load my settings off my hard drive to play game, it tells me that a file is corrupted. i'm confused. i tried it twice with starting from the OG usersettings file. do i need something else to rehash or resign with still? you know why it would be giving me that corrupt error? i'm almost 100% positive i did it right. but since it's not working i'm sure i messed it up somehow.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work online?

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it should. I did it a couple days ago. To feralnub try using CONcept

T

tublah

Reaction score
Sin$
Did anybody ever figure out how to pull down the console? I've seen people doing it in game - also (and this has been driving me crazy) how do you add time to the clock in a capture-point type map?

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
tublah said:
Did anybody ever figure out how to pull down the console? I've seen people doing it in game - also (and this has been driving me crazy) how do you add time to the clock in a capture-point type map?

How can you see someone doing it...

F

feralnub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lost44689 said:
How can you see someone doing it...

lol he must not realize that they have a script setup like the guy from a couple posts above ALSO i have a good one. what's the command to kick the person you are looking at in game? i couldn't get it to work. i tried Bind Right "kick !picker" but it didn't seem to work. anyone else?

F

Frymonmon

Reaction score
Sin$
tublah said:

• AddTime
<integer> Add time to the timer (in seconds). Added time cannot excede the max timer length. Example: "addtime 300" (adds 5 minutes)

• AddTeamTime
<string> Input takes a string (space delimited) with the team number and the time to be added (in seconds) because of the team (2 for red, 3 for blue, and 0 for no team...but you could just use AddTime for that). Added time cannot excede the max timer length. Example: "addteamtime 2 600" (adds 10 minutes because of team red)

N

nickkrd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Frymonmon said:
  • AddTime
<integer> Add time to the timer (in seconds). Added time cannot excede the max timer length. Example: "addtime 300" (adds 5 minutes)

thanks fry i needed this its beatdownmaster9
ps no consles do not work and niether does the kick

F

Frymonmon

Reaction score
Sin$
nickkrd;953463][quote=Frymonmon said:
  • AddTime

thanks fry i needed this its beatdownmaster9

Okay. I have not tried out the addtime so I do not know if it works. Tell me if it does.

F

feralnub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bnizzle said:
well i have been messing around with this for a lil while and have found a few multiple bind in most of the people here's examples. here is my current list
unbindall
alias "at" "incrementvar sv_alltalk 0 1 1"
alias "ff" "incrementvar mp_friendlyfire 0 1 1"
alias "sv" "incrementvar sv_cheats 0 1 1"
alias "su" "incrementvar host_timescale .1 10. .1"
alias "sd" "incrementvar host_timescale .1 10. -0.1"
alias "gu" "incrementvar sv_gravity 10 2000 10"
alias "gd" "incrementvar sv_gravity 10 2000 -10"
alias "gm" "hurtme -99999"
alias "pu" "ent_setname picked; ent_fire !picker setparent !player"
alias "pd" "ent_fire picked clearparent"
alias "+backbut" "bind Down sv; bind UP at; bind LEFT sd; bind RIGHT su; bind L_SHOULDER gd; bind R_SHOULDER gu; bind A_BUTTON noclip; bind B_BUTTON gm; bind X_BUTTON ff; bind L_TRIGGER pu; bind R_TRIGGER pd"
alias "-backbut" "bind DOWN slot3; bind UP slot1; bind LEFT slot4; bind RIGHT slot3; bind L_SHOULDER invprev; bind R_SHOULDER invnext; bind A_BUTTON +jump; bind B_BUTTON +reload; bind X_BUTTON taunt; bind L_TRIGGER +attack2; bind R_TRIGGER +attack"
bind "Y_BUTTON" "togglescores"
bind "BACK" "+backbut"
bind "STICK1" "toggle_duck"
bind "STICK2" "voicemenu 0 0"
bind "S1_UP" "xmove"
bind "S2_UP" "xlook"
cl_rumblescale "1"
cc_subtitles "0"
joy_pitchsensitivity "-1.000000"
joy_yawsensitivity "-1.25"
joy_inverty "0"
joy_inverty_default "0"
joy_movement_stick_default "0"
joy_movement_stick "0"
hud_fastswitch "2"

so like you notice i no longer have the L_trigger, A_BUTTON and such from the original list anymore, only in my -backbut alias.
works good and cuts the list down.

i looked and looked at this config, and please tell me how you're changing your class with this config?? i do not see the bind now that you rebound back to be your bind making button

nickkrd said:

you're honestly telling me there is no way to kick people? i find that hard to believe... not unbelievable. just really hard to believe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register