What's new

Tutorial how to get waw on your rgh/jtag no disk install

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i have been looking every were to find the files for waw to put on my rgh since i do not have it on disk to install it threw free launch and every link is for the iso file!!!

but i found out a way to do this and it is simple and only need 1 program to do this so this tutorial is for those looking for a waw iso for your rgh or jtag now remember we cant just move the iso file to the rgh its not that simple we need all them lil files that was compressed into that iso file in a folder and then move the folder to your rgh hdd1 so here it is guys hope this tutorial helps out alot and make sure to slap that like button and keep this thread alive for other to see..

1. make sure you download - wx360
2. make sure you have a iso file for waw downloaded to your desktop
3. make a folder called - WAW on your desktop
4. open wx360 then open up the waw iso file with wx360
5. highlight all the content on the right all the .ff files everything even folders
6. after everything in there is highlighted right click and extract to that folder WAW you made
7. once done extracting the folder WAW on desktop should have 97 files including the folders
8. ones u check and see all 97 files and folders are there turn on your rgh console or jtag
9. open xbox360 neighborhood then click on jtag to control your console
10.go into your hardrive were u have all your games and stuff saved
11. now move the WAW folder with all the files into your hardrive on your rgh

and wala you have waw for your rgh and jtags now boot up default.xex and you are good to play.
now this took me forever to figure out how to do i did not see any tutorials on this on the web or youtube so i am pretty much the founder on how to extract the files for waw or any other iso game u may want on your rgh so please remember to like the thread and comment what u guys think once again i hope this helped alot of people out as i seen alot of people posting on needing help with waw and how to get it on your rgh or jtag so here it is you guys..

i may upload a link for the files already extracted it is over 4gb so it may be lil while if i do but i maybe update this with a link of i do. but u can get any waw iso file and extract it with wx360 so.

TheNeedlessGamerxx

TheNeedlessGamerxx

Reaction score
Sin$
DoX you used to Mod for me all the time I have a new Skype----> nicholasisthboss

XBLPhantom

XBLPhantom

☆I'm Sponsors By Pampers☆
Reaction score
Sin$
or u can use xbox backup creator...Good Job :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register