1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

How To Get Unlimited Xbox Live For Only 1$! (Gold and Silver Accounts)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Modding & Tutorials' started by zNotify, Feb 4, 2013 with 66 replies and 38,213 views.

1. zNotify

zNotify Banned

For Those of you who want live for cheap here:
    Free 1 Month: *link removed*​
    __________________________________________________________________________​
    How to get live for only 12$ a year:
    1. Go and buy the 1$ 1 month or 2$ 2 month
    2. Once bought, go to Account, on xbox.com
    3. Go to Auto-renewal
    4. Turn it off
    5. Repeat it every time your live runs out.
    __________________________________________________________________________​
    How to get Live for FREE.
    Some Notes For After Purchase:
    Make sure you TURN OFF auto renewal after purchase.
    Works with silver accounts ONLY. Gold Accounts = Little Bit Complicated!
    **FOR GOLD TUT ONLY/PREPAID CODES:**
    Use Fake Information if you are following TuT for gold accounts
    Change Silver account region and use Fakenamegenerator.com to get fake billing (i.e Canada > Usa, Usa< Canada)
    Use Paypal, if it doesn't work use something else, i guess...
    When using paypal make 2, One with fake info that matches the fake info on the XBL account and another with the paypal balance or credit card.
    Send money to the paypal with fake info from the legit account to make the purchase!
    Go to Account.Live.Com and add a Secret Question for security verification (You will need it in the gold Method)
    To Double results use the 2$ 2 Month Code!!.
    (Took me 3 Hours of total calling to get 14 months)
    (1 Call ususally takes about 10-15 minutes)
    (Do it Once every day!)
    (Sell Codes on Ebay, Hackforums and other places!)
    TuT for Silver accounts:
    1. Go To This Link (1 Month For 1$ http://tinyurl.com/b38et64 , 2 Months for 2$ http://tinyurl.com/bhr7hxs )
    2. Sign into your account
    3. Add payment option and update billing information
    4. Purchase!
    TuT For Gold Accounts or 1-2 Month Prepaid Codes:
    **Before Doing this tut, Read the "FOR GOLD TUT ONLY/PREPAID CODES:" Section about 10 lines up**
    1. Purchase this membership on a silver account ( Follow Silver account TuT)
    2. Call 1-800-469-9269 (You can use Skype, as it is toll-free)
    3. Select Billing (Press 1, once the Operator has taken you to the menu for support_
    4. Select Memberships (Press 2)
    5. If it gives you another menu Press 2 If you want to let Microsoft Call You Back. Press 3 If you want to stay on hold
    6. Once you have reached an operator, tell them this
    Hello, My Name is _________, and well here is my problem, Today my father had notified me that we were going to ______________ (Select an Option to say below)
    Option 1. (Say this line if you are in the US) Toronto, to visit my grandmother, because she is sick, and i was wondering if you guys could give me a token for my 1 month i bought today, because this is my first time i purchased xbox live and I just wanted to try it out and now i cannot. But I read on your support forums that you guys could cancel my membership and send me a token for my remaining live, and I have an exact ____ (Enter how many months you bought) month(s), so i was wondering if you could do that for me?
    Option 2(Say this line if you are in Canada) Ohio, to visit my grandmother, because she is sick, and i was wondering if you guys could give me a token for my 1 month i bought today, because this is my first time i purchased xbox live and I just wanted to try it out and now i cannot because i wont be taking my xbox with me as we will be there for about the next 3 months, because i just graduated, and i wont be going to university untill (If you are reading this after June, say March) (If you are reading this before June, Say October). But I read on your support forums that you guys could cancel my membership and send me a token for my remaining live, and I have an exact _______ (Enter how many months you bought) month(s) of live remaining, so i was wondering if you guys could help me with that.
    **Account Region Switchers Only: If they ask you why you switched regions, tell them because you thought you'd be taking your xbox with you but, you cannot because your parents didn't allow you to.
    Once you have picked one of those statements, they will ask you for some account info such as gamertag, address, name, and the secret question answer. They will look into this for you and they will either say "we cannot do this for promotions/1 or 2 months" OR they will say "I have canceled the memebership, where would you like for me to send you the (# of months of live you purchased) month token ". Give the an email or tell them to use your contact email in the billing information and ask them to verify it. (If they say we cannot token 1-2 months/promotions, say ok what ever its just a month, its okay.. Bye. Cut the phone and try again.)
    7. Once they have sent it, they will say " Your Name Here, I have sent it and it will be in your email in about approximatly 15 minutes" This is a lie, it takes about 3-5 minutes.
    8. Once you have recieved your one month code, Do a chargeback with paypal (For the payment to Microsoft) if you bought with paypal , Then rinse and repeat. ( Make sure that you did NOT recover this account onto your xbox after chargeback!)
    Note:
    You Can Always make your own story...........​

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  2. lowpro

lowpro Common Sense is not so Common

I don't like social engineering... not much skill in it :/ but you could always do the glitch for 48hour trials, although it is a pain... also, just FYI, Microsoft looks at forums like this all the time, and they know a lot if these tricks, espicalky after people post them, so they will be more wary.
    Good post I guess though.
  3. zNotify

zNotify Banned

Thanks, and I know, but some people at MS give it out at courtesy.
  4. lowpro

Not for long :p
  5. zNotify

zNotify Banned

Are you good?
  6. lowpro

I don't work for m$. Thanks for the compliment though ;). They do browse these forums though.
  7. zNotify

zNotify Banned

And what makes you think that :O!
  8. Larry David

Larry David Curbing Enthusiast

US Only! :(
  9. zNotify

zNotify Banned

1$ link = everyone.
  10. dhanadhan

dhanadhan Newbie

only $1 for 1 moth works for non us..
  11. BEST Q BALL

BEST Q BALL Enthusiast

does not work any more?
  12. CAPiiX

CAPiiX Getting There

This isn't true. I'm in the U.S. and I was able to do this about three weeks ago.
  13. Aix

Aix Enthusiast

Thank's for the help. Very useful post. :)
    zNotify likes this.
  14. Fanboy

Fanboy Live Free or Die!

Thanks for the share. Im sure it will come in handy to alot of people :)
    zNotify likes this.
  15. Series

Series Newbie

Thanks for the share. I'll try this out on my silver account.
    zNotify likes this.
  16. zNotify

zNotify Banned

Non-US meaning everyone can use it.
  17. dyslectics

dyslectics Newbie

I doesn't Work for me, Well sort of, I called them with your method and they said sorry we cant like 3 times and then i just wanted to get my credit card off and i got a code :P!! but i guess you can still use this for 12$ a year of live.
    zNotify likes this.
  18. The Mexinerd

The Mexinerd Future Aerospace Engineer Premium

Thanks for the share man!
  19. zNotify

zNotify Banned

Updated + Added Free One Months!@
  20. nofitputspit808

nofitputspit808 Enthusiast

free one month worked flawlessly thanks