How to get unlimited Microsoft Points

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Modding & Tutorials' started by Desire, Sep 5, 2011 with 96 replies and 69,095 views.

1. Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift <3

problem is: when i tried getting another refund, the lady said that they already refunded me points after she checked.

2. Whats Xbox Live

Whats Xbox Live Enthusiast

Their policy is one refund per year, if you find a rep that is not autistic they will probably tell you that only one refund per year :frown:

3. pittbull ninja

pittbull ninja Enthusiast

Does this still work? Banable? I bought the season pass a while back and was gonna use that

4. Fapskyy

Fapskyy Enthusiast

I don't believe its ban-able as what a rep can see of your account is quite limited. Just did it about a week again with no problem what so ever. Two tips though.

1. If you're not the best at being "put on the spot" or just have terrible phone conversational skills, than use the live chat function. It'll give you more time to consider and think through your responses. support.xbox.com/contact-us

2. BE SMART. Don't jump into the conversation by saying "My dlc is like broken and stuff. Can you like give me points?" Play it off like you're completely clueless. Try to avoid asking for a refund, after sometime of troubleshooting they'll do it voluntarily.

5. IHAVEAHUGEN1CK

IHAVEAHUGEN1CK Newbie

I going to have to try this.

6. Annihilate

Annihilate Enthusiast

I want to do this for some black ops packs, but It's been about 5 months since I downloaded it, do you think I could BS it somehow so it works?

7. Pray For Blood

Pray For Blood Just like being a real QB but without all the pain Premium

Jail time is also a possibility because you are willfully swindling a company of their product (MSP are still a physical product and are treated as such).

8. Lucifer

Lucifer Annoying spammer

You just quoted one of my posts for September 6.

9. Cod1337modder

Cod1337modder Enthusiast

idid this before they said to give all the info to the account and my friend gave me the account so i cant do it

10. AquaticMirror

AquaticMirror Banned

Legit, i do this every time i buy something, I have only bought 2000 Microsoft points in total, i think, and here's what i have:
    All Map Packs from CoD 4- CoD MW3, Castle Crashers, Fruit ninja Kinect, Hole in wall Kinect, Castle Miner Z, and I think thats it?
    OH AND THE HALO MAPS FOR HALO 3 AND REACH!

11. Cait Sith

Cait Sith GIGITY GIGITY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS YES follow this guy for you N00bies (No offense), its much easier and yes DO NOT ASK FOR A REFUND, they will do it themselves. I have done this On and off for 2 years.:tongue::biggrin:
    Yes this is very easy to do I prefer to do it this way anyways but if you know some basics of SEing your good to go man. Try the live chat if you are not sure, just easier for some people.

12. Pray For Blood

Pray For Blood Just like being a real QB but without all the pain Premium

Sweet digs. Retro. :cool:

13. Greedy1Syri

Greedy1Syri Newbie

Gotta love all ya noobies :smile: Policy is one refund per year. And, an agents access to your account is NOT very limited. Anytime an agent touches your account, it creates a record that can be seen by EVERY agent that accesses the account after. It IS a bannable offense as it is Marketplace Theft. Eventually, rather than calling trying to swindle MSP refunds, you'll be calling crying about your permintantly suspended account.

14. Fapskyy

Fapskyy Enthusiast

Did you seriously just make an account to flame?
    Cool.

15. Greedy1Syri

Greedy1Syri Newbie

lol, really, just don't want anyone to waste their time and risk their account. They can and will track and ban for this. Is it worth having an account that has been used for years and DLC banned and everything lost?

16. Fapskyy

Fapskyy Enthusiast

People have been doing this for years. The excuses people use are real issues and as long as they remain such than Microsoft will continue to refund. As for when I said that what an agent can see limited, let me clarify what I meant. Of course they can see your prior reports however they can not prove it's not an actual issue you are having.
    Be smart and you won't get banned. Am I suggesting that people do it 5-10 times? No, but doing it once is virtually fool proof.

17. Fapskyy

Fapskyy Enthusiast

Jail time for $20 bucks? LOL
    I assume you have never heard of social engineering?

18. Pulse iLy

Pulse iLy Dat MBP

Amen lol, I've done it 11 times now and never needed a call back. Microsoft is too easy.

19. TheRoyoBoyo

TheRoyoBoyo Trust Worthy

Will this work on something I didn't buy?

20. Desire

Desire 11.5 Out Here Retired

No. Once you buy something, it shows up on your purchases. So when Microsoft will check your account they'll see that you bought it.