Can someone PM me a code plz? I can't do this myself. :smile:

UnholyWerewolf

UnholyWerewolf

Reaction score
Sin$

1. Get A payment method
2. Go To
amazon.com/Destiny-PlayStation-4...ds=destiny
3. Pre Order it check your email to see if you gotten the code and then cancel your order
4. logon to
www.bungie.net/beta
5. Comple. the redemption code process as outlined on the website.
6.Enjoy

(CREDITS TO Keysnsamples)
Step 1 - Make an email (I use http://mailinator.com/) Type in whatever name you want and then copy the email on the bottom right side of the screen (the very bottom one of the three).

Gg5lYAl.png

Step 2 - Sign up on Amazon.com with the email. Now go to Account > Add Credit or Debit Card.

Step 3 - Go to http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ and use that information to fill out the credit card info on your Amazon account.

Step 4 - Pre-order away! I usually did each system, then canceled, then rinse and repeat. Sometimes a code will take a while to show up in the email, while some come right away. If a code doesn't come instantly, don't wait around for it, just cancel the order and start over.

C5N86LR.png

(CREDITS TO Keysnsamples)
I hate to bother anyone, But I have been trying every possible way I can to get this beta, I do not own a credit card so this leaves me limited, If anyone could tell me another way to get this code besides fake code generators or helps me get a code I would be greatly thankful. Xbox 360 btw...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Z

Zoo Jinx

Reaction score
Sin$
I am having trouble with this if anyone could help me please, when I go on amazon to do this I order it but 2 minutes later I get an email from amazon saying they declined the order because they couldn't charge a credit card with no money which I had gotten from fakenamegenerator. If anyone could please help me with this that would be great thanks.

D

Dark Knight Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
You no
I am having trouble with this if anyone could help me please, when I go on amazon to do this I order it but 2 minutes later I get an email from amazon saying they declined the order because they couldn't charge a credit card with no money which I had gotten from fakenamegenerator. If anyone could please help me with this that would be great thanks.
You nolonger need a beta code to play, as the game is now an open beta for those with gold. Go to games, search games, then search "Destiny Beta"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register