1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

How to get rooftop rumble?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by MrFAMA5, Oct 8, 2013 with 9 replies and 755 views.

1. MrFAMA5

MrFAMA5 Enthusiast

Im lvl 75 and every time I call martin I get either mixed up with coke or 1 other mission. What should I do to get it? Should I wait for him to text me?
  2. FirstOfficerTrevor

FirstOfficerTrevor Enthusiast

it's very weird, I had to get someone to do it for me.
  3. Big Foot

Big Foot Enthusiast

Having same problem
  4. Mordecai

Mordecai ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ All Hail Lord Vladヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Premium

Getting invited to a lobby after being higher then the required lobby and finishing it once, will unlock it automatically through request a job. but keep in mind you have to join the lobby after being higher level.
  5. GandalfTheGrey

GandalfTheGrey Enthusiast

i had to reinstall my game and now its not showing up any more for me
  6. Sidewinder

Sidewinder Where is the Halo 2 section?

I get it like 95% of the time I call Martin, lol.

Guess I'm just lucky. I got Violent Duct like 4% of the time when calling Gerald.

Usually once you play it once, you'll get it more often.
  7. Big Foot

Big Foot Enthusiast

So if I'm 75 and i play it I should get it?
  8. JacksThings

JacksThings "Valar Morghulis"

You can't get it through calling him for it, for the first time anyway. You have to wait for him to offer you it then you can call him and get it.
  9. Big Foot

Big Foot Enthusiast

How do you do that just driving around and doing missions for him/other people?
  10. Sidewinder

Sidewinder Where is the Halo 2 section?

This might be true. He offered it to me within seconds of my first free roam @ 75, so I probably got lucky. May explain why I get the mission so much while others never get it.