• Thread starter Kyrie Irving
  • Start date
  • Views 203,509
MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
To get this bonus you need to simply revive teammates. It doesn't matter how many you get on the leaderboards, it matters about how many you get in one game. I got up to around 17 revives in one game and I got the quick revive. To know you have the quick revive, when you revive someone, the text is in blue and you revive faster.
THIS HAS TO BE ON TRANZIT.
Proof of the quick revive thanks to loganlwright

VIDEO TUTORIAL: Credits to MyClaymoar

How to get a headshot bonus!!
Me and my friend found out that if we you get 60 headshots in a public game, you get green smoke, and the person would say "I never seen this before" and it gets you headshots easier.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Credits to Myclaymoar

It only took me 49

Port

SFEAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't seem to get a head shot one. I tried it on xbox live so what am I missing and did everything you did on your video just make sure I do everything correct. What could I be missing?

MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't seem to get a head shot one. I tried it on xbox live so what am I missing and did everything you did on your video just make sure I do everything correct. What could I be missing?
Did you click "xbox live" then "solo" ?

M

mooneasteregg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could already have the headshot one and not of realized you got it. Its so easy to get playing online if you get good games. Almost impossible not to get playing round 20+ ranked on Original difficulty if you don't have a ray gun. If you can't get 50-60 headshots without dying there I don't see you surviving much further. I had to of had 250+ headshots with the pack a punched hamr just from round 20-23 or so. SOOOO MANY ZOMBIES its insane then.

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
You could already have the headshot one and not of realized you got it. Its so easy to get playing online if you get good games. Almost impossible not to get playing round 20+ ranked on Original difficulty if you don't have a ray gun. If you can't get 50-60 headshots without dying there I don't see you surviving much further. I had to of had 250+ headshots with the pack a punched hamr just from round 20-23 or so. SOOOO MANY ZOMBIES its insane then.
Yeah, the people saying they can't get it probably already got it without knowing.

Port

SFEAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can i find out if i do have the head shot one as when i aim at a zombies it does not go for the head ? but when i do shot a zombie on the arm or lag there heads do blows up. is that all you get ?

Debugged Robot

Debugged Robot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What does it give, I just got it but did not seem to find difference ?

what it give ?

Port

SFEAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I must not have it because it is not locking on the head . All that's happening is their heads are blowing up. Lame

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe not, are you getting more headshots than usual?
if headshots unlock anything, it isn't deadshot. i know what deadshot is, i've had over a thousand headshots in a game, i've had 50+ headshots in the first few rounds, i've tried everything and i have not received deadshot.

i would really like to see a video of someone aiming down their sight and having the sights jump straight to a zombies head like deadshot, rather than to the chest like normal.

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if headshots unlock anything, it isn't deadshot. i know what deadshot is, i've had over a thousand headshots in a game, i've had 50+ headshots in the first few rounds, i've tried everything and i have not received deadshot.

i would really like to see a video of someone aiming down their sight and having the sights jump straight to a zombies head like deadshot, rather than to the chest like normal.
Nevermind it probably just gets you more headshots somehow, because we do see green smoke and the character says something, so it has to mean something.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
Nevermind it probably just gets you more headshots somehow, because we do see green smoke and the character says something, so it has to mean something.
i'm not denying the fact that the headshots do something, and i'm nearly positive that i already have it since i've gotten so many, just trying to narrow down what the bonus actually does :tongue:

Port

SFEAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe not, are you getting more headshots than usual?

I have always gotten a lot of head shots in the past some so I can tell the difference But for sure I'm pretty positive that I don't have it because when I aim it does not go straight to the head simple as that. I'll keep trying.

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have always gotten a lot of head shots in the past some so I can tell the difference But for sure I'm pretty positive that I don't have it because when I aim it does not go straight to the head simple as that. I'll keep trying.
I don't think it goes straight to the head, probably just explodes the head but it does have to be more than that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register