• Start date
  • Views 203,503
Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread is updated. Try out the new headshot bonus one.

T

twrslik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome. I got the quick revive bonus. I can't wait to use this in game.

T

twrslik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I saw the green light flash and it was a lot faster to pick a person up. So what happens if I buy quick revive while I have the bonus?

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I saw the green light flash and it was a lot faster to pick a person up. So what happens if I buy quick revive while I have the bonus?
I'm pretty sure it's faster, you can always try it out.

T

twrslik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be amazing pretty much instantly picking someone up. Now I need to get the head shot bonus.

Blockhead

Blockhead

Killer of all necromorphs
Reaction score
Sin$
ive gotten 40 revives in one game and it didnt work but that might be because i used the krauss refibrilators ill try this myself on splitscreen and report back.

M

mooneasteregg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The thing is, you don't always get the top piece to get up to the knuckles :frown:.
yes you do. theres 3 bus parts which can always be found in 3 out of the 4 rooms that must be opened with turbines at the bus depot, diner, farm and town. pretty sure you knew that and meant it glitched or something but I have always found all 3 parts

MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
To get this bonus you need to simply revive teammates. It doesn't matter how many you get on the leaderboards, it matters about how many you get in one game. I got up to around 17 revives in one game and I got the quick revive. To know you have the quick revive, when you revive someone, the text is in blue and you revive faster.
THIS HAS TO BE ON TRANZIT.
Proof of the quick revive thanks to loganlwright

VIDEO TUTORIAL: Credits to MyClaymoar

How to get a headshot bonus!!
Me and my friend found out that if we you get 60 headshots in a public game, you get green smoke, and the person would say "I never seen this before" and it gets you headshots easier.

Does this work at all if i play a custom match ?

MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
To get this bonus you need to simply revive teammates. It doesn't matter how many you get on the leaderboards, it matters about how many you get in one game. I got up to around 17 revives in one game and I got the quick revive. To know you have the quick revive, when you revive someone, the text is in blue and you revive faster.

Me and my friend found out that if we you get 60 headshots in a public game, you get green smoke, and the person would say "I never seen this before" and it gets you headshots easier.

I got it in 49 headshots, Video tutorial coming soon !

MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$

Hey can you put my Headshot video in the Op ?

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you get it the next game because I did it online for both and didn't keep either the next game.

Sorcery

Sorcery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not 'Quick Revive' fast, but it's still significantly faster and will help out a lot, for me it was 15 revives and for my mate it was 17 revives. Thanks for this!

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not 'Quick Revive' fast, but it's still significantly faster and will help out a lot, for me it was 15 revives and for my mate it was 17 revives. Thanks for this!
it's definitely "quick revive fast". also if you buy quick revive with it it's even faster :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register