• Views 203,501
Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll keep checking here periodically for updates on perks
Do you know what exactly Stamina-Up does because I'm not sure if I have it.

Lady  Gaga

Lady Gaga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know what exactly Stamina-Up does because I'm not sure if I have it.
From what others have told me i believe you just can run for a longer distance. Sounds exactly like the marathon perk in multiplayer

Keloglan2

Keloglan2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have skull with blue eyes and knife
you need 50+ zombie kills maybe 100 in tranzit with teaser knuckle for blue eyes.

Keloglan2

Keloglan2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe you need more kills. i had before skull with knife,
after a game with the teaser I got the blue eyes.

StonerC94

StonerC94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you go on COD elite and see how many kills with the taser knuckles?
The Knuckles have nothing to do with the Blue Eyes, I believe that's just if you do good overall or consistently you get it, as I just lost it after going down about 17 times. And I used the knuckles almost exclusively during that game.

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The Knuckles have nothing to do with the Blue Eyes, I believe that's just if you do good overall or consistently you get it, as I just lost it after going down about 17 times. And I used the knuckles almost exclusively during that game.
The thing is, you don't always get the top piece to get up to the knuckles :frown:.

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
To get this bonus you need to simply revive teammates. It doesn't matter how many you get on the leaderboards, it matters about how many you get in one game. I got up to around 17 revives in one game and I got the quick revive. To know you have the quick revive, when you revive someone, the text is in blue and you revive faster.
THIS HAS TO BE ON TRANZIT.
Proof of the quick revive thanks to loganlwright

VIDEO TUTORIAL: Credits to MyClaymoar

How to get a headshot bonus!!
Me and my friend found out that if we you get 60 headshots without dying in a public game, you get green smoke, and the person would say "I never seen this before" and it gets you headshots easier.

T

twrslik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just went into local split-screen. Let my guest go down around 20 something times didn't get it. Signed into a silver account did it again around 20 downs, still didn't get it. If you have any idea what I did wrong let me know.

N

Nick

Enthusiast
Donator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just went into local split-screen. Let my guest go down around 20 something times didn't get it. Signed into a silver account did it again around 20 downs, still didn't get it. If you have any idea what I did wrong let me know.
Don't do local, go into xbox live and do it in a custom game.

T

twrslik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright i will try that. I thought I read that you can't do it in custom but I will definitely try this.

N

Nick

Enthusiast
Donator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright i will try that. I thought I read that you can't do it in custom but I will definitely try this.
I personally did it in custom after it didn't work local, so I can confirm it works there. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register