• Views 203,507
xMasterChiefx

xMasterChiefx

Unofficial Black Ops 2 Guru.
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice video, you left 2 mins of blackness though XD
Yes I uploaded the wrong file and went to sleep. I have edited again over Youtube.

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know how to get the skull with shotguns? or the one with the knife? I have the 5 slashes and skull with blue eyes but not sure where to go from here?
Where did you get the skull with blue eyes? Do you know?

M

mook2420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not that, as I have the skull and blue eyes, and never played Nuketown.

I had the non blue eyed skull with 4 tallys and I played a custom game no magic and headshots only just with me on in the town and I then had blue eyes and five tallys after I finished it?!? I remembered signing into the game and seeing Richtofen's diary entry II and it said custom games and testing things out was the key.

I am thinking the more variety you play the better chances you have at leveling up, this also goes for playing maps with 1, 2, 3, and 4 people!

StonerC94

StonerC94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had the non blue eyed skull with 4 tallys and I played a custom game no magic and headshots only just with me on in the town and I then had blue eyes and five tallys after I finished it?!? I remembered signing into the game and seeing Richtofen's diary entry II and it said custom games and testing things out was the key.

I am thinking the more variety you play the better chances you have at leveling up, this also goes for playing maps with 1, 2, 3, and 4 people!
Actually, that might be a idea. I've done a few Custom games with Headshot only on, i've still had magic though. Might could be the variety.

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I got like 125 headshots still nothing.

MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
To get this bonus you need to simply revive teammates. It doesn't matter how many you get on the leaderboards, it matters about how many you get in one game. I got up to around 17 revives in one game and I got the quick revive. To know you have the quick revive, when you revive someone, the text is in blue and you revive faster.
THIS HAS TO BE ON TRANZIT.
Proof of the quick revive thanks to loganlwright

I made a tutorial on how to do it, could you link my video in the op ?

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Are we able to do this with any other perks?
They say you run miles for stamina up, get hit for juggernaut and get melee kills for speed cola but I can't confirm it yet. I think I got stamina up for running 10 miles in a game, I'm not sure.

Lady  Gaga

Lady Gaga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They say you run miles for stamina up, get hit for juggernaut and get melee kills for speed cola but I can't confirm it yet. I think I got stamina up for running 10 miles in a game, I'm not sure.
I'll keep checking here periodically for updates on perks

loganlwright

loganlwright

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Btw..i..got....skull..with..blue...eyes..with..5..slashes..by..camping..on..the..stair..glitch..on..farm

Top Bottom
Login
Register