What's new

Patched How to get over 100% Accuracy

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
UnknowingAcorn said:
thats cool. i always wanted to see what would happen in halo 2 if you didnt shoot. like would you get 0% or 100%. but in CoD4 you can get 1400. SICK :biggrin:

I've tried that in Halo 2 and you get 0% for accuracy.

K

KantTouchThis

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this. I was playing for a while, got ~150 knife kills. Then went at shot my friend .. accuracy stayed at 0% .. then I kept shooting him, and finally my accuracy went up to 127.6% ... why is it so low?

G

George W Bush

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys this does work. We did this with my dads account. He is currently 800 or or something like that in accuracy. I just used a pistol. Imagin what it would do if you did for a day or two? Dads account= Subgru710

D

Doofusmad21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ahaa yes this works very well :smile: took me a while, but i managed to get it done

thanks! :thumbup:

E

Evan22

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i have seen the people on the top that have a really high accuracy and just though they hacked. im sure some of them did

L

livetorise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this glitch does work seen it myself ... also easy way to get accuracy upp... open ur controller pop out the RT (right Trigger) now run around and knife every1 lolz good luck

D

dark beast5

Reaction score
Sin$
i want to know does this work with playstation 3 as well or not

someone respond to my message..

and if you have playstation 3 can i add you as friend so i can try this trick out

Y

Your Relatives

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice I was wondering how people did this...I thought they were hacking:tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register