• Start date
  • Views 13,294
K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
This is extremely simple, and got my account that was in the "Avoid Me' reputation, back to "Good" reputation within 2 days. What you are going to need for this:
1. 3-5 friends on Xbox Live.
2. Multiple things on your Xbox Timeline.
Step one: Get all of your friends into an Xbox Live party with you at the same time.
Step two: Have all of them like the activities posted on your profile.
This should put you back into "Good" reputation and saves you the hassle of trying to find games with "Avoid Me'' reputation, which is nearly impossible outside of Elder Scrolls and Battlefield.

midnightspro

Last edited:
scarface xix

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work had 5 friends like everything in my activity feed and it's been 4 days still in red and playing snore every day for hours

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work had 5 friends like everything in my activity feed and it's been 4 days still in red and playing snore every day for hours
Worked for my account. Was in red rep, 2 days later it is in green and I didn't play a single game online.

scarface xix

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you just had 5 people like everything in your activity feed that's it?

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
So you just had 5 people like everything in your activity feed that's it?
yes that is it. I have had the account signed in in the background while I play on a different account so it technically is playing online.

C

chekhovs

Reaction score
Sin$
I did this, it was on "Good Player" for around an hour but STILL wouldn't let me back into any games. Then it was back to "Avoid Me" right when i turned my xbox off.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this, it was on "Good Player" for around an hour but STILL wouldn't let me back into any games. Then it was back to "Avoid Me" right when i turned my xbox off.
You are probably still being reported. I have been green for a week now.

C

chekhovs

Reaction score
Sin$
You are probably still being reported. I have been green for a week now.
I don't think so. I checked my rep on the enforcement xbox website and have only been reported twice in the last 6 months.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think so. I checked my rep on the enforcement xbox website and have only been reported twice in the last 6 months.
That can't be correct. Otherwise you wouldn't be in red rep. 2 reports = still green. I get reported daily.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder what mine is... I'm gonna have to check. I'll have to do this if it's bad.

ExaltedHierarch

ExaltedHierarch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is extremely simple, and got my account that was in the "Avoid Me' reputation, back to "Good" reputation within 2 days. What you are going to need for this:
1. 3-5 friends on Xbox Live.
2. Multiple things on your Xbox Timeline.
Step one: Get all of your friends into an Xbox Live party with you at the same time.
Step two: Have all of them like the activities posted on your profile.
This should put you back into "Good" reputation and saves you the hassle of trying to find games with "Avoid Me'' reputation, which is nearly impossible outside of Elder Scrolls and Battlefield.

midnightspro
I can confirm that this doesn't do anything. Play with people without getting reported - that's the only fix. See here what games to play and how to dig yourself out legitimately: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...or-avoid-me-reputation.1548814/#post-12504903.

Top Bottom
Login
Register