how to get free apps on an android

Discussion in 'Google Tutorials' started by grin185, May 4, 2012 with 17 replies and 11,759 views.

1. Jtag dFuZeD

Jtag dFuZeD Enthusiast

of course u gotta have an android this tutorial is gonna show you how to get free apps on a android. Let's get started. 1)go to your market/playstore. 2)go to apps and search astro file manager. 3)install the first one it has a pic of a brown folder. 4)once you done that go to your internet. 5)go to google.com. 6)on the search bar put 4shared.com. 7)before u never had to sign up to but now u do. 8) just register only takes up 2 min. 9)once you registered there's a search bar in the middle of the page click on it. 10)type in for example(fruit ninja.apk) you always gotta put (.apk) at the end of the app or it won't work ...there will be a lot of download always go for the ones on the top 11) once you clicked the download on the bottom it will say your download link will appear but u have to wait for the count down to finish. 12)once its done counting down it should say (click here to download file). 13)click on it and it should say. (starting download...) wait for the app to finish installing. 14) okay now get out of the internet and go to astro file manager that you dowloaded. 15)once you clicked the app click on file manager and a lot of folders will come up look for the one called download inside that folder there will be the app that u downloaded click on your app and it should say install click that and wait for the app to finish downloading and there u go you just got a free app:)
  2. Jtag dFuZeD

Jtag dFuZeD Enthusiast

3. Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223 This motto is the bee's knee's

Great, Thanks for this
  4. Jtag dFuZeD

Jtag dFuZeD Enthusiast

Glad I helped
  5. Jtag dFuZeD

Jtag dFuZeD Enthusiast

6. Torchic

Torchic Newbie

Thank You Really Needed This
    ~Torchic
  7. Jtag dFuZeD

Jtag dFuZeD Enthusiast

U welcome
  8. mexkan

mexkan Shoot the J! Premium

Amazing thread. Can you get in trouble using this though?
  9. Gaming mods

Gaming mods Newbie

Thanks, but already known by many and they're are millions of tutorials on youtube.
  10. Jtag dFuZeD

Jtag dFuZeD Enthusiast

No you can't not get introuble the only bad thing about it is that if u download a lot of apps it will make ur android little slower
    mexkan likes this.
  11. mexkan

Thanks. Great and simple tut.
  12. Jtag dFuZeD

Jtag dFuZeD Enthusiast

Thank u:)
  13. Bossman4

Bossman4 PC Gaming Master Race Commander Diet Moderators

Just a warning to everybody with android if you download a pirated app make sure to check the app's permissions. You may indeed be installing fruit ninja but if somebody has modified it to allow them to say send random messages, call people, deleted your sd card contents, etc then this could cause you issues. My personal advice just buy the apps off of the market there only a buck or two and it'll save you the hassle.
  14. mexkan

^^^ good to know. Does anyone know a better site then 4shared? Can't really find a lot of what i want on there.
  15. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Getting There

This never worked for me, i would go to install it from the download folder and it would give me a error eventually
  16. Jtag dFuZeD

Jtag dFuZeD Enthusiast

Did u put .apk?
  17. Welfare

Welfare Divine Android Omniscience

This method is old and has been posted already, so there is no reason to be bumping it.
  18. Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus 404 BEER NOT FOUND

Yes, you actually can get into trouble, but you won't. There is a difference between odds and impossibilities my friend, in this case it's odds.

On topic, not a bad tutorial but it is already known by many people, also it would be better if you could try and set it out a little neater.