Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, what's up? Want to make a cool looking outfit?
Well today I will be teaching you how to get a Flight Helmet Tube from the flight helmet on any outfit

*Can't be wearing a mask* To wear a tube on a mask will be towards the bottom of this tut.

Easier Video tut At Bottom

Hat Only Tube Tut:
--------------------
1. Make a outfit and be sure to put a hat you like on the out fit, and save it! You must be wearing a hat.

2. Go put on the BLACK FLIGHT SUIT

3. Go to inventory/accessories/helmets and hover over helmets, and press x, this will set the black flight suit helmet to be your helmet, this does not work with the green flight suit.

4. Put on your outfit and get on a bike, I use the lectro and drive to the mask shop *it's faster and easier here* Sit on the bike and your character should put the flight helmet on

5. Get off the bike and run to the mask shop and as soon as you see your character taking off the flight helmet press right on dpad to enter the mask shop menu, you should see you wearing the hat and a floating tube, if you do back out of the shop and ta da, now re-enter the shop and press x and save the outfit!

IF DONE CORRECTLY YOU SHOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
21kbbr6.jpg

Wear flight helmet tube with mask + hat:
-----------------------------------------

1. Make a dummy outfit with a hat you like, because you must have a hat in order to do this

2. Now make a outfit you like with the mask you want and save it. Now be weary that this outfit will have the mask/hat/ and tube all on the same outfit.

3. Go put on the BLACK FLIGHT SUIT

4. Go to inventory/accessories/helmets and hover over helmets, and press x, this will set the black flight suit helmet to be your helmet, this does not work with the green flight suit.

6. Put on your dummy outfit. now get on the bike and wait till you put the helmet on, now drive to the mask shop.

7. Get off the bike and quickly swap the outfit to the mask outfit. As soon as you see your character taking off the helmet QUICKLY press right on dpad. You should now be wearing the mask, hat, and tube! Now leave the mask shop and re-enter it and save your outfit!

IF DONE CORRECTLY YOU SHOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
2gyd5wh.jpg
This was "accidentally" found by my friend peach aka Dreamatorium Dreamatorium , I took the liberty to re-create what he found and made the steps above to accomplish this. Another founder of this glitch is GTAthrowgrenades GTAthrowgrenades He has a easier tut here: http://redd.it/30i0z3

This can also be used to wear the flight helmet itself on any outfit, the only thing you do different is just not wear a hat, nor a mask. Just make a outfit with no mask or hat, and save it and do these steps

2. Go put on the BLACK FLIGHT SUIT

3. Go to inventory/accessories/helmets and hover over helmets, and press x, this will set the black flight suit helmet to be your helmet, this does not work with the green flight suit.

4. Put on your outfit and get on a bike, I use the lectro and drive to the mask shop *it's faster and easier here* Sit on the bike and your character should put the flight helmet on.

5.Get off the bike and run to the mask shop and as soon as you see your character taking off the flight helmet press right on dpad to enter the mask shop menu, now back out and you should be wearing the flight helmet on that outfit, now just save it!

The Easier Video Tut:

Throwgrenades method, which is easier:

Set up an outfit you want to add the flight suit tube to.

Put on the flight suit that you want the tube from.

Walk partway through the Strip Club door.

Put on the saved outfit.

Walk out of the Strip Club.

Found By: D4TH Blossom D4TH Blossom
Wear a black flight suit and enter the strip club, then put on a mask - walk out - now you have the black apparatus.

Then just walk back inside and switch to your desired outfit.

Last edited:
mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
That looks ridiculous. Definitely trying out combos tomorrow. Good find.

Dreamatorium

Dreamatorium

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't tried it with a gas mask that looks epic. I'll try that now.

D4TH Blossom

D4TH Blossom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't even save the black flight helmet on the PS4. It doesn't even show up in the helmet selection, only the regular green flight helmet, and even that one won't even save.

When I try the Strip Club method using a black flight suit, I get a green apparatus instead of a black one.

Dreamatorium

Dreamatorium

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't even save the black flight helmet on the PS4. It doesn't even show up in the helmet selection, only the regular green flight helmet, and even that one won't even save.

When I try the Strip Club method using a black flight suit, I get a green apparatus instead of a black one.
That's strange. On Xbox One you can't save the helmet for the green flight suit.
Also, if you just want to wear the helmet, you don't even have to wait for anything. All you do is put the helmet on when you're on the bike, then go into a clothes store relatively quickly and press right on the d-pad on any clothing option. You can save the outfit, or when you just back out, the helmet will be on your outfit.

D4TH Blossom

D4TH Blossom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Found the solution.

Wear a black flight suit and enter the strip club, then put on a mask - walk out - now you have the black apparatus.

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Found the solution.

Easy peazy

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$

That's weird, anyways yeah on current gen the tube always turns green, on 360 it turns black

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dope. Thanks 4 this. I have been having trouble on ps4 getting the helmets to save as well. Hopefully this will occupy my time lol.

I

Iconnut

Reaction score
Sin$
Wanted to share what I found thanks to this glitch and add my little contribution. I know someone else will likely claim to of found it first but I don't really care about credit, just paying it forward.

http://i59.tinypic.com/j7ugwl.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/iyk38y.jpg

Female characters only as far as I know. Worked on 360.

Just select any top knot hairstyle from the barber and then switch to any night vision glitch combination. You'll end up with a slick looking black skin cap. Now make your black ops fantasies come to life :smile:. Thanks again for the glitch.

I

Iconnut

Reaction score
Sin$
Also should add if you have problems wearing it in missions just add a duplicate outfit with the same head glitchs, only missing the tube. Switch between them in asscessories and it should show.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Also should add if you have problems wearing it in missions just add a duplicate outfit with the same head glitchs, only missing the tube. Switch between them in asscessories and it should show.
Or click the tube outfit twice. To make the tube re-appear 
is it ok if i make a video on this?
If you put proper credit then yes, credits should be "CabooseSayzWTF, GtaThrowGrenades, and Peach"

K

klaasgti

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I'm new here and I am an adult who likes playing games in his spare time.
I see everybody is talking about the the tube. But I get the helmet on every outfit even with mask. I think that's better than the tube. If this already known forget my reply.

Top Bottom
Login
Register