What's new

Tutorial How to get all the Vampire Lord/Werewolf perks really fast!

• Thread starter NickMez
  • Start date
  • Views 7,590
NickMez

NickMez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
    • This is a really easy way to get all of the new perks in the Dawnguard DLC, and it's extremely fast!Just follow these steps!
    • Prerequisites: You must have the Dawnguard DLC, must be either a werewolf or vampire lord, and you CANNOT have the civil war quests completed!
    • Step 1. Go to Solitude and join the Imperial Legion
    • Step 2. Complete all of the Civil War quests EXCEPT the ones in Eastmarch (Windhelm's hold)
    • Step 3. Go to the Imperial Camp in Eastmarch.
    • Step 4. Get your orders from Legate Rikke to go to Fort Amol
    • Step 5. Before you enter the Fort, during the battle, morph into the werewolf/vampire lord
    • Step 6. Start killing EVERYONE in the fort (Seriously, kill everything that moves, the more the better!)
    • Step 6. Once you have taken over the fort, soldiers will continue to spawn in four spots, all are very close to the main gate you should have entered from. (2 are inside the fort, 2 are just outside)
    • Step 7. Kill everything that moves.
    • Step 8. Once you feel as if you have killed enough, click B (or circle?)
    • Step 9. Apply every perk you can to your liking.
    • Step 10. If you do not have enough kills, then back out of the lvl up menu, and kill more!
    • Step 11. If you feel like having some fun, and are a vampire lord, you can basically just stand in the middle of a frenzy of soldiers trying to kill you the bats will keep you alive, or you can just be a BAMF and kill EVERYTHING.
    • Step 12. Once you get bored, or have finished the perks, RUN away from the fort, get to a safe distance, then revert form, the soldiers will cease attacking, and you will be free to go!​
    • If you like this tutorial +1! Happy hunting everyone!​

Skyler

Skyler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tut. I never though of this, to bad I don't have Dawngurd yet. I'm waiting for the price to go down.

Mad6amer

Mad6amer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tut. I never though of this, to bad I don't have Dawngurd yet. I'm waiting for the price to go down.
unlikely many people are buying it with the price if people buy they make more money if people don't buy they lower the price

Kylethecule

Kylethecule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unlikely many people are buying it with the price if people buy they make more money if people don't buy they lower the price
this man does economics , and so do I , and hes right even i bought dawnguard , get it now because waiting for a dscount will take forever considering the demand for dawnguard, because of how many people have beaten all the other questlines

Skyler

Skyler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this man does economics , and so do I , and hes right even i bought dawnguard , get it now because waiting for a dscount will take forever considering the demand for dawnguard, because of how many people have beaten all the other questlines
Meh, I have time and no money lol. So it will be a while for me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register