What's new

Discussion How to get 100% Completion on Campaign?

• Thread starter Red_Buc69
  • Start date
  • Views 2,127
Red_Buc69

Red_Buc69

Reaction score
Sin$
Have just completed MW2 and MW3 100% on Campaign and was wondering what you have to do on this game to complete 100% Thanks in advance

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Have just completed MW2 and MW3 100% on Campaign and was wondering what you have to do on this game to complete 100% Thanks in advance

You must complete the game on Veteran & collect every intel item along the way to achieve 100%.

Last edited:
Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
You must complete the games on Veteran & collect every intel item along the way to achieve 100%.
Basically what Ryan Ryan just said is the only way to complete the game at a 100%. It shouldn't be hard because theres plenty of tutorials on all intels but just playing on Veteran will be the challenge.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
You must complete the games on Veteran & collect every intel item along the way to achieve 100%.
I remember the countless hours I took into trying to find the intel because I told myself I wouldn't YouTube it. I did eventually, I found that snowmobile one on accident while I screwed up taking a corner, boy was I wierded out when it said 30~/48 haha

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember doing this with one of my friends, we did it in a day.

Kellis

Kellis

Kaboom✷
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Complete the campaign on veteran, and collect all the intel whilst you're at it. MW2 is one of the easiest Call of Duty campaigns to complete on veteran so that shouldn't be too difficult, and there's more than enough videos on YouTube which will show you all the intel locations.

Top Bottom
Login
Register