• Thread starter HcB_Modding
  • Start date
  • Views 1,278
HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
ok before you read this tutorial i want you to make a back up folder called 3ds back up files that way if you mess up i am not responsible and you can fix it by replacing the files and this is for educational purposes

YT Video: coming soon i don't got to do one right now
Step 1 to pokegening download the files in the description or if your viewing this on Se7ensins i will have a spoiler

Step 2 ok now your gonna want to make sure there is not any Pokemon in box 1 that you are ot willing to overwrite

Step 3 on your pc/computer insert your SD card and on the root of it which should look something like this ok then when your there put the boxdata.bin and code.bin on the root of the SD card (unless you want to create your own customized box of Pokemon then you'll want to go to PKHeX and click then in the drop down menu select toggle box interface then under species select a Pokemon you want then once your done customizing its moves etc drag the Pokemon in the box) Step 4 now that you have the Pokemons you wanted click the tools tab above the box with the Pokemon click save Box Data ++ if you only want to do 1 specific box of Pokemon for example box one in the game click no if you wanted to do more than one box at a time click yes and save it to the desktop (but be aware if you have any Pokemon in the boxes your doing for the game it will overwrite them)

Step 5 now that you have create your custom Pokemon you want or used the one in the link i provided put the created box data on the SD card and open up either OR/AS or X/Y check the boxes you wanted the Pokemon to go to and make sure there empty then press the home button (But do not close the game) then go to Internet Browser and type in the url http://loadcode.projectpokemon.org

Step 6 on the bottom screen it should be black and say loading code and cause the web browser to crash after it does on the home screen press ok then the game you had suspend but not closed resume it the check the boxes and tada you now know how to pokegen if you have any question feel free to ask me or Red

quick FAQ:
> What's the root directory? The Root directory of your SD card is the base folder. C: \ is the root of the C Drive, etc.

> What is emunand? Am I on Sysnand or Emunand? If you have to ask this question and/or don't know what either of those words mean, you are on Sysnand and this will work.

> The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens, and I don't have an injectiondebug.bin! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

> What does this work on? This works on Old 3ds and old 3ds XL firmwares 9.0-9.5.

> When do I trigger this? Load the website in the 3ds browser AFTER opening the game.

> I didn't get a pokedex entry for any of the Pokemon I injected! This is normal. If you want the dex entry, put the Pokemon into pokebank and then take it out

I Hope you enjoy

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register