Reaction score
Sin$
So is my drive a BenQ lite on or just normail benQ not sure

mydrive.png

X

xII Razer IIx

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having some issues and I'm hoping someone can help.

I was flashing my BenQ with Jungleflasher and everything was going fine and dandy. When it came time to autoload the firmware, it didn't work. I had a huge pack of firmwares loaded into the firmware folder, but it failed. Shortly after this, the program crashed, and now I'm at a loss. The drive isn't being detected, otherwise I'd try again with a different firmware I found. I'm hoping I'm not screwed and I'd reaaaally appreciate it if anyone could help me out. I know I'm probably missing something extremely simple, and I apologize in advance for being retarded.

The only desktop I have is running XP, so that's what I'm trying to flash my drive. I'm also using a VIA VT6421 card to connect my drive.

Let me know if you need any more info, thanks in advance!!

Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason I can't erase the firmware. It just keeps repeating the same two hexidecimal codes over and over again, endless loop. How long should it take to erase the firmware. Reading the firmware only took me like 10 secs tops.

J

JohnnyDude

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, guys. I am trying to flash my xbox 360. I have a benq drive. For some reason, my bios detect my benq drive, but DosFlash64 does not read it. I made sure i followed the steps correctly. DosFlash64 currently only detects only 2 of my sata ports while i have 6.

Windows = windows 7 64 bit.
Motherboard= Asus p8p67 Pro

Camswe

Camswe

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this whole procedure not possible if i just use a SATA port on my motherboard and a spare SATA cable i have?

B

B1ackKnight

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all, I am going to update my hacked firmware and I am just looking for some advice.
I am following the POTIMUSxGOD Tutorial, last time I used jungle flasher to do it. My current firmware is v1.4
and I am updating to v1.9 but my question is are there any different steps I should take since I already have a hacked firmware?

I assume that iPrep and FirmTool will get confused as it is expecting a factory firmware.

All help is greatly appreciated!

N

NINE IRON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a eSATA port on my computer can i use a eSATA to SATA cable to flash my drive

M

MetaMan

Reaction score
Sin$
I am flashing a hitachi 78fk at the moment. it is in mode b, and my computer recognizes that it is there, can eject and close the drive, but wont recognize that the drive has a disk in it. When i hook the xbox up to a tv, it wont remain closed long enough to read a disk. im stuck. please help.

chefmike1786

chefmike1786

Reaction score
Sin$
ok i have a benq drive i am using the x360 usb pro to flash the drive with jungle flasher i input the newest firmware with the ap2.5 v3.0 ixtreme 3.0 but when i got to play any game i keep getting the insert disk into an xbox 360 to play error any advice on how to fix this please.

Top Bottom
Login
Register