What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Tutorial How to fix error 80710A06 on jailbroken PS3s

• Thread starter Hamzakid
  • Start date
  • Views 16,412

What are you going to choose? Darknet or Habib?

• Darknet

• Habib

• I aint updating

Results are only viewable after voting.
XTooMuchNothingX

XTooMuchNothingX

Reaction score
Sin$
I love my CEX on Rogero 4.55, but i'm not a fan of the Rebug. How is that Darknet?

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love my CEX on Rogero 4.55, but i'm not a fan of the Rebug. How is that Darknet?
i'm pretty new to cfw but I used rogero since I started a few months ago and just switched to darknet and don't notice anything different but the rogero intro when I turn on my ps3 says ps3 again...other than that I didn't notice any difference. My apps are all still there and working fine. Mm, psn ninja, psn patch, fan control all seem fine to me.

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did everything and cant connect to ccappi...
You have to uninstall ccapi 2.50 or 2.60 v1 from ps3 and pc (on ps3 press x and follow instructions to uninstall then triangle to delete) (on pc control panel>program's>uninstall) then reinstall CCAPI 2.60 V2. I am at work so i cant find a link for you but its all over the threads That should fix it. If this helps then your welcome.

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By the way I did make the change to habib 4.66 the latest multiman and ccapi 2.60 v2.

The only bug i have found is when you install package files.
for instance if you're installing PSN patch for example it will show two of the same program
(In this scenario PSN patch)

I selected the top one and everything worked fine.

The same may happen for other .pkg programs don't freak out you didn't do anything wrong just select the top one.

renewable

renewable

Reaction score
Sin$
hey.
i have a cfw rebug 4.66 and i still have that error. what can i do to fix it or what i should wait for to get it fixed? in rebug.me they released a cfw 4.65.2 13th 2015 is that a fix or what? and if someone successed to fix the error (which you have rebug 4.66) can you please tell me HOW you did it? the error have been on for few days by now so please reply ASAP.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
By the way I did make the change to habib 4.66 the latest multiman and ccapi 2.60 v2.

The only bug i have found is when you install package files.
for instance if you're installing PSN patch for example it will show two of the same program
(In this scenario PSN patch)

I selected the top one and everything worked fine.

The same may happen for other .pkg programs don't freak out you didn't do anything wrong just select the top one.
You know that is the same with darknet 4.66, it shows two of the same package.
Example being that I had GTA V patches 1.01-1.20 on a memory pen, it listed all twenty of them in order and then listed them all again beneath that..

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
hey.
i have a cfw rebug 4.66 and i still have that error. what can i do to fix it or what i should wait for to get it fixed? in rebug.me they released a cfw 4.65.2 13th 2015 is that a fix or what? and if someone successed to fix the error (which you have rebug 4.66) can you please tell me HOW you did it? the error have been on for few days by now so please reply ASAP.
I would like to help you but I don't know any knowledge for people who are DEX and also rebug too. Guess you will have to wait until their is fixed for rebug 4.66, but if you were on Rogero 4.55 Cex then all I'll tell you to either update to Habib or Darknet 4.66. But I sugguest you to post a new thread in the Ps3 support section to get more people to see your issue and also to get more help. 
You know that is the same with darknet 4.66, it shows two of the same package.
Example being that I had GTA V patches 1.01-1.20 on a memory pen, it listed all twenty of them in order and then listed them all again beneath that..
Yeah that CFW has like bug, I mean it is new so it will have bugs to it like any other new CFW maybe it get fixed in the next update.

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey.
dex well I can help here go to support section. Maby Wolf or Reaper can help.

Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey.
the thing that you'd be looking for is a new psn spoofer or a fix for the old one. If i was in your shoes i'd pull the trigger and do what it takes to switch to darknet or habib for now.... sometimes you need to just take the plunge. It all depends on how much you like playing online.

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the thing that you'd be looking for is a new psn spoofer or a fix for the old one. If i was in your shoes i'd pull the trigger and do what it takes to switch to darknet or habib for now.... sometimes you need to just take the plunge. It all depends on how much you like playing online.
hey.

I found this if you do switch there are some additional steps you need to take so you dont brick your console.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what that has to do with anything?
previous statements were about not being able to use CCapi, I mentioned scripts to as an avenue to mod so they didn't need to worry about CCapi 2.5 not working with darknet. Just trying to help those who read the threads but don't say anything and/or noobs. As the most common set up for noobs is rogero, and rtm tool on ccapi 2.5, the suggestion is to use scripts as the next easiest way to pour money down on people in gta5

Thanks for your addition to the thread, but I'd appreciate it if you'd please not micro-mod my comments though.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
previous statements were about not being able to use CCapi, I mentioned scripts to as an avenue to mod so they didn't need to worry about CCapi 2.5 not working with darknet. Just trying to help those who read the threads but don't say anything and/or noobs. As the most common set up for noobs is rogero, and rtm tool on ccapi 2.5, the suggestion is to use scripts as the next easiest way to pour money down on people in gta5

Actually you on this post steering others to another site which is against the rules here, I'm not "micro modding" actually I'm doing what the title says which is what you should be doing instead of taking this post off subject.. That's since you want to mention rules :wink:

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think we all understand the need to stay on topic, but real life events may sway the topic because our needs have changed. Events like Sony patching our spoof or updating to 2.70 are crippling our ability to go online.

Isn't it the point for every modder to get online and mod?

We started out trying to get online, then got a new ccapi 2.60 v2, and if that didn't work there were scripts. Now we have an update to deal with, putting ccapi and scripts on the back burner.

So, has anyone found a spoof for 2.70? :whistle:

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually you on this post steering others to another site which is against the rules here, I'm not "micro modding" actually I'm doing what the title says which is what you should be doing instead of taking this post off subject.. That's since you want to mention rules :wink:
Everybody puts links to other sites. Go to page one and look at Hamzakid Hamzakid post - at the bottom you will see a link.
If you read the history of se7ensins, it was founded by xbox modders. The ps3 modding on here is small so don't think of it as steering ppl away, but more like reallocating information.:angelic:

Edit lol I just noticed you also put up a link foot in mouth. Lol:muted:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register