• Views 4,605
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are experiencing problems with the latest Compatibility Pack, getting stuck in a loop of the game asking you to download it, here is what you can to to solve it:
  • From the Homescreen, go to System Settings and select Storage.
  • On your Hard Drive, -> Games and Apps -> Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
  • Scroll down to find the oldest Compatibility Pack. It will be the smallest one. Delete it.
  • Go back to where you select Storage Devices, highlight Hard Drive and press Y to go to Device Options. Select Clear System Cache. Follow the instructions given.
You can now start the game as normal and should not have to download the Comp Pack again. If you have further issues, I suggest you ask Gearbox Support.

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are experiencing problems with the latest Compatibility Pack, getting stuck in a loop of the game asking you to download it, here is what you can to to solve it:
  • From the Homescreen, go to System Settings and select Storage.
  • On your Hard Drive, -> Games and Apps -> Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
  • Scroll down to find the oldest Compatibility Pack. It will be the smallest one. Delete it.
  • Go back to where you select Storage Devices, highlight Hard Drive and press Y to go to Device Options. Select Clear System Cache. Follow the instructions given.
You can now start the game as normal and should not have to download the Comp Pack again. If you have further issues, I suggest you ask Gearbox Support.
Suprisingly I didn't have n issue this time :smile: good post very helpfull..

Top Bottom
Login
Register