What's new

Discussion How to copy a bo2 playercard? (Not just emblem)

• Thread starter FaZe Adapt
  • Start date
  • Views 1,598
FaZe Adapt

FaZe Adapt

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey does anyone know the way to copy peoples playercards? Like emblems and callingcards and showcase? I know you have to keep joining and leaving someones session but does anyone know the steps to it? Or any orher tips?Any help is appreciated

Amphium

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Sin$
if you spoof their XUID then you would get their Emblem, league rank, and showcase. Of course you need a JTAG/RGH to do that though.

P

Patch7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey does anyone know the way to copy peoples playercards? Like emblems and callingcards and showcase? I know you have to keep joining and leaving someones session but does anyone know the steps to it? Or any orher tips?Any help is appreciated
To be frankly honest with you, I don't think there is a actual "method" it just randomly happens. It happened to me a few times by ACCIDENT when you join there lobby then join another one while the symbol is spinning and saying "joining session in progress" or something lmao

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
To be frankly honest with you, I don't think there is a actual "method" it just randomly happens. It happened to me a few times by ACCIDENT when you join there lobby then join another one while the symbol is spinning and saying "joining session in progress" or something lmao
There is a method. You just have to have the person you want to copy sitting in the multiplayer by themselves.
You go to system link and hover over create game.
Then you go to friends and join your friend and spam A/X and you have a chance to copy their emblem. Just do this multiple times and eventually you will copy the emblem, playercard, and league play stats :smile:

P

Patch7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a method. You just have to have the person you want to copy sitting in the multiplayer by themselves.
You go to system link and hover over create game.
Then you go to friends and join your friend and spam A/X and you have a chance to copy their emblem. Just do this multiple times and eventually you will copy the emblem, playercard, and league play stats :smile:
Oh! I didn't know that! Thanks for being so informative man!

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh! I didn't know that! Thanks for being so informative man!
No problem. It takes some times to get it because it is random, but this is a method I found works well when trying to get someone's stuff. It saves the entire playercard, but it isn't editable, and sometimes leageplay rank doesn't erase, ever. Even if you could end as Master 1 when it says Bronze 20, you would still be Bronze 20 best. This is rare though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register