pokemon.png
To check your ban appeal ticket go here:

support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/########

**Replace ###### with the number on the email. Don't include the starting #

TAQDrmx.png

Thanks for contacting Pokémon GO Support [#########]

So the link will look something like:

support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/6942069

When you go to that link, it will ask you to login, so you must login with the email you sent the ban appeal from.
** I used a gmail account that was registered to my PTC account. So i simply clicked login with gmail.
** If you have issues logging in, post here so I can help.

After you login, you will see the ticket you submitted and a section like this:
TS0H1la.png

If it says solved but theres no reply on the ticket or you didn't receive an email, they did not unban you.
If you get an email reply or ticket reply, they may ask for a follow up or will say you have been unbanned. (Unconfirmed)

• The known ticket status are:
Open - Currently unresolved status. Means they are either still reviewing your case, or have yet to look at your appeal.
Closed - Means they have closed the appeal. Unconfirmed if this exists, saw it once on someone's post but could have been fake.
Solved - Means they have reviewed your case and either banned or unbanned you. You would most likely get an email saying you were unbanned if you were unbanned.

Can update with pictures if people need it, but its pretty simple.

Please post here if you have been unbanned, what they said to you and other useful information. This thread aims to collect all the ban approved and disapproved posts in one to document it

Credits to johnnxiv - MPGH

Last edited:
FOV

FOV

the observable world. ☯
Reaction score
Sin$
This means the ticket is closed. (I assume, having received the message myself.)
If you've not received and email stating you are banned, you probably haven't been banned.

If I'm not banned, then why do I get the could not authenticate thing? I also had received the failed to get game data from server error a few weeks ago when the ban wave started.

Will Smith

Will Smith

In west Philadelphia born and raised
Reaction score
Sin$
This has appearently been moved :/

Wanted to know if my personal was banned :frown:

X

_xprototype

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently when it asks me to login I get a " Email address / password combination is incorrect " I do know for a fact they both are right because I can still sign in to my pokemon go account on my phone before getting the usual login errors associated with a banned/suspended account.

What to do?

IrishCaveman

IrishCaveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was emailed and told I was permanently banned. Then around 10 days later I got an email saying my account was reinstated and I never appealed it or anything. Very weird

Will Smith

Will Smith

In west Philadelphia born and raised
Reaction score
Sin$
I was emailed and told I was permanently banned. Then around 10 days later I got an email saying my account was reinstated and I never appealed it or anything. Very weird
Proof??????

IrishCaveman

IrishCaveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof??????
I have the email saying my account was terminated then another 8 days ago saying they restored it. They unbanned my account as a "One-time courtesy" as i may not have realised I was using a banned add on.

I can screenshot it later but it just says dear trainer, not my account name.

Top Bottom
Login
Register