Tutorial How to check if your Console is JTAG-able

• Thread starter EclipseModz
  • Start date
  • Views 235,000
S

suntzu0142

Reaction score
Sin$
dont know ... maybe im stupid but ive READ and READ and READ and heard everything from slims arent hackable at all to some are some arent ... to they have to be RGH'd ... etc etc...

my manufacture date is 6-19-2010
so that i believe would put it as a trinity (valhalla )

and it says my dash is
which is prolly the most recent one...

can this console be jtagged or would it have to be rgh

the main thing i want to do is be able to make use of this 2TB usb HDD i have laying around that i used to use for my modded wii (other than a paperwieght) and i want to be able to play online as well

can this be done with jtag, rgh, or even the xk3y? and still be any kind of online safe?

Me0wTwo

Me0wTwo

Facing Destiny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I have the halo 3 Edition Xbox 360 I bought it brand new, still have the box and everything ( lost my receipt ) but i looked on Google and the release date of this Xbox was September 2007, and my manufacture date is 2009-11-19..Confuses me a bit but whatever..
My dashboard is 2.0.15574.0 also, anddd I have a Zephyr motherboard. What does this mean for me?

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I have the halo 3 Edition Xbox 360 I bought it brand new, still have the box and everything ( lost my receipt ) but i looked on Google and the release date of this Xbox was September 2007, and my manufacture date is 2009-11-19..Confuses me a bit but whatever..
My dashboard is 2.0.15574.0 also, anddd I have a Zephyr motherboard. What does this mean for me?
once they release rgh 3.0 you can rgh it. But not jtag it.
dont know ... maybe im stupid but ive READ and READ and READ and heard everything from slims arent hackable at all to some are some arent ... to they have to be RGH'd ... etc etc...

my manufacture date is 6-19-2010
so that i believe would put it as a trinity (valhalla )

and it says my dash is
which is prolly the most recent one...

can this console be jtagged or would it have to be rgh

the main thing i want to do is be able to make use of this 2TB usb HDD i have laying around that i used to use for my modded wii (other than a paperwieght) and i want to be able to play online as well

can this be done with jtag, rgh, or even the xk3y? and still be any kind of online safe?
Once rgh 3.0 is released you can rgh it. But it cannot go online unless you get a dual nand option, but then only the retail nand can go online and not the hacked nand.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Falcon with 2.0.14719.0. Is it RGH-able? Sorry for being a noob =/.

XreaperXkillerX

XreaperXkillerX

Reaction score
Sin$
guys please tell me if i can jtag my xbox i have a jasper an it says i can jtag it but my dashbored is 2.0.15574.0 what do i need to do guys. thanks someone please get back with me asap!!

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
guys please tell me if i can jtag my xbox i have a jasper an it says i can jtag it but my dashbored is 2.0.15574.0 what do i need to do guys. thanks someone please get back with me asap!!
NO did you read anything?

ThePiff

imfpiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a hdmi falcon mother board with dashboard update 2.0.13146.0 is it able to be jtaged

T

Thrasher4219

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello my Xbox is 16537. Is this Xbox r j-tag able. Please help. If so can I use the cr4.

M

MaximaalModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi im looking for someone who knows stuff both xbox and ps3?
i have both a ps3 & xbox360 slim i consider modding one of my consoles

- To Jailbreak my ps3 do i still need dual namd like the xbox360 to play online?
- Rgh'ed xbox i can play emu is it the same on ps3
- i want to mod gta is it free on ps3
i know on my xbox the dual nand supscription is like 10,- for 24 hours i was thinking because ps3 online servers are free do you still need it (
Thanks

K

kungfooer

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a trinity that is on dash 17502 and it was made on 1st july 2011, is it rghable?

Top Bottom
Login
Register