HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
RAMPAiGE said:
yeah, i had someone do that to me on cagematch, made me mad:mad:
Just leave the match if it irritates you, personally the first time I had this happen to me was about a year ago, but I just played along because I thought the people I was with had horrible connection. This actually benefits you if you stay and play, because you learn how to quick think, for me, I learned how to get headshot a lot faster.

S

ShortBusRyder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Protip:
I won't go into detail, google it. It's much easier.

Run your connection through a switch.

Modem -- Switch -- Xbox360

The switch will need it's own power source.
You hook up your switch's power to a power strip, one that is very easily turned on/off by your toes movement. A router WILL not work, it takes too much time to load. By the time it's loaded, your connection is dropped.

Leave the switch by your foot. Whenever you want to standby, hit power off on your power switch. Learn the amount of time that you can stay standbyed, and time yourself to switch the power to the switch back on before you are dropped from the game.

D

dark soul 61

Reaction score
Sin$
benny6969 said:
well i think useing a lag switch is wrong if you cant play the game as it is then whats the point in playing at all if the only way you can get kills is by cheating, and not only that it spoils the game for people who can play the game properly with out useing a lag switch

noone cares what you think so shut up

F

FALSETEETH

Reaction score
Sin$
Some helpful hints,

1. Lag switches work best when they are between the router and modem.
2. You may need to buy a longer Ethernet cable, it may allow easy switching ability since there's more cable you can have the actual switch close by.
3. The possibilities are endless with lag, i've seen/done many glitches that involve lag(longer clan tag, weapon masking, room booting, etc).

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FALSETEETH said:
Some helpful hints,

1. Lag switches work best when they are between the router and modem.
2. You may need to buy a longer Ethernet cable, it may allow easy switching ability since there's more cable you can have the actual switch close by.
3. The possibilities are endless with lag, i've seen/done many glitches that involve lag(longer clan tag, weapon masking, room booting, etc).

How would you get a longer clan tag?

F

FALSETEETH

Reaction score
Sin$
Pavarotti tF said:
How would you get a longer clan tag?
-Google "long clan tag glitch", there are many ways for different games but it's all common sense once you get the idea of how the glitch works. If you have troubles msg me and tell me what you're doing and i'll try and help.

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FALSETEETH said:
-Google "long clan tag glitch", there are many ways for different games but it's all common sense once you get the idea of how the glitch works. If you have troubles msg me and tell me what you're doing and i'll try and help.

looked but cant find anything concerning cod4 :S how do you do it for cod4?

K

kr00k

Reaction score
Sin$
:thumbdown:Its no wonder that people are banning these people for doing this, they do it way too much and the powers that be at LIve will catch you and ban you for life or what seems like it.Hint{MODERATION}:cool:

I

inloxicater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is no ban in cod 4 or 5 unless u are really stupid if you use a lag switch u probably deserve to get banned for doing nooby crap just bridge your connection and use auto standby and you know what they cant tell who the hells cheating because everyone has green bar it the funnyiest **** ever i've done this forever and have never been banned and i do it just to piss people off that brings jot to life.

lesan101

lesan101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmmm.. im going to try this now. but how would people know you are doing it?

and if you get banned..would it be temporary or permanant//:?

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
skate101 said:
hmmm.. im going to try this now. but how would people know you are doing it?

and if you get banned..would it be temporary or permanant//:?
Well it's pretty easy to tell, everyone's lagging badly but someone is managing to get 3-4 kills in a row...hmmm, and plus your GT will show everytime you kill someone, and if you're the only one killing everyone well then theres your answer.

A

alchemicrb

Reaction score
Sin$
I Joined this forum just to tell all of you guys that want to do this that you are all ****ing p*****s. If you were looking for a game to be that easy just play spongebob or something. Fagssss!!! You ruin gaming

yup, you are a ****ing ***.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
alchemicrb said:
I Joined this forum just to tell all of you guys that want to do this that you are all ****ing p*****s. If you were looking for a game to be that easy just play spongebob or something. Fagssss!!! You ruin gaming

yup, you are a ****ing ***.

LOL moral ***.

C

Cygnus X95

Reaction score
Sin$
Gratealx said:
dude the guy in the vid is an idiot... its E thernet not EH thernet, and i'm pretty sure electrical tape only comes in one color... black. (I could go on and on). Nice tut by the way
u r an idiot electrical tape can come in black red gray orange yellow brown blue green the reson for this is the color code get your facts strait b4 you ***** about somthing.

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Cygnus X95 said:
u r an idiot electrical tape can come in black red gray orange yellow brown blue green the reson for this is the color code get your facts strait b4 you ***** about somthing.

Wow stop crying kid, he was just stating a point this guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Top Bottom
Login
Register