• Views 18,701
mirko132

mirko132

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Https://
My Mac address doesn't change into DA DA DA DA DA DA

And does this also work for Ghosts or ban they your console ID ?
The "DAs" are just placeholders for the numbers of a MAC adress.

C

chonchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DO NOT HAVE A DISK IN THE CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im going to show you who to Change your Mac Address on CEX

Few thing you will need to Download
1. Rogero 3.55 downgrader
2. Chaos Air Bringer.PKG
3. OS++Special
4. 3.55 kmwae

Okay so im going to tell you this in the easiest way possible

Step 1-Download 3.55 Rogero Downgrader

Step 2-Get a usb and make a folder called PS3 then Inside that folder make another Folder called UPDATE Now Take the 3.55 Rogero Downrader.PUP and rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP and place it inside the folder called UPDATE.

Step 3-Take your usb out of your PC and put it in your ps3 and now go to System Update then select Media Update NOT INTERNET and after you Select MEDIA Update Let it do its Job do not stop it or unplug your ps3 you will cause a brick.

Step 4-After Updating you ps3 you should see in System Info your on 3.55 Now we have to install QA Toggle so go back to your Pc and plug your usb in. and now go to were ever you put the QA toggle that you downloaded and put it on your usb it must not be in any Folders or it will not work.

Step 5- Plug your usb back into your Ps3 and go to Install Packages and you will see your QA Toggle Install the PKG file (QA Toggle) after it has installed run the QA Toggle and lissin for your PS3 to beep twice if it does you have Enabled the QA Toggle witch is good.

Step 6-Now go back to your pc and plug your usb back in and find the 3.55 Kmwae and put it in the UPDATE Folder you can remove the other file we put in there from Step 2 After you have put the 3.55Kmwae file in there make sure the file is still called PS3UPDAT.PUP if not rename it.

Step 7- Now go back to your ps3 and do the same as Step 3 Remember Do Not Remove The USB Or Unplug Your Ps3 Wile its installing YOU WILL BRICK.

Step 8-Now things look at lot different Right? That's a good thing That means you have installed 3.55 Kmwae Correctly.

Step 9- Now we need to go back to are pc so unplug your usb from your Ps3 and plug it in your Pc. Now look for the the OS++Special and take take it and put it in the UPDATE Folder Make sure its called PS3UPDAT.PUP if not rename it.

Step 10-Plug your usb back into your ps3 and go to system update and select MEDIA Update Not INTERNET UPDATE and let it install Do Not Unplug Your USB or Unplug Your Ps3 You Will BRICK your PS3.

Step 11-Now that you have finished installing the OS++Special unplug your usb and go back to your pc and plug your usb in. Now were going to change the mac address by installing Chaos Air Bringer so Find the Chaso Air Bringer.PKG that you downloaded and place it on the root of your usb not in any folders if its in a folder it will not work. After you placed it on your usb unplug your usb and go back to the ps3.

Step 12-Now go to Install Packages and install Chaos Air Bringer after it has installed run it there might be a black screen for 30 secons that good its making a a file called mac_ riginal.bin. one it takes you back to the main screen unplug your usb and go to your pc.

Step 13-Now open your usb and you will see that file i told you about the mac_original.bin keep that in a safe place on your computer some were. Now you will need to Install HXD on your computer the download link is at the bottom of the page. After downloading HXD Open it up and go and make a new text document on your desktop and rename it to mac.bin and click okay to change the file format if prompted.

Step 14- now that you have made your mac.bin file open it in HXD now were going to change your Mac Address so this is what your going to do your going to type your mac address in HXD in the file we opened to find your mac address go to System Info and you will see it so it should look like DA DA DA DA DA DA Now were going to change it so only change the Last 2 Binary's so it should be like this now DA DA DA DA BC FG. Now that we have changed are mac in are mac.bin file hit save and drag the mac.bin file into the root of your usb.

Step 15-Now plug your usb back into your ps3 and run Chaos Air Bringer and it will install the new Mac Address after it takes you back to the main menu restart your ps3 and then your done. go to system Info and you will see a whole different mac address now you will be able to Play on the games you have been banned from. Now all you have to do is go back to your Original Firmware (Rogero 4.50 or what ever you use)

I hope this tutorial helped you and if you need any help please let me know Thank you and enjoy

Also want to thank Reaper25 for the downloads and Wolf for some downloads also.

Downloads
so since i have to go to kmwae can I just downgrade back to rogero after I change the mac ad?@Reaper25

DaveDJ

DaveDJ

Reaction score
Sin$
How many times can you change your mac address?
It doesn't seams to work for me this time

D

djsignal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been banned of psn all was good I've sat out a month ban on GTA diddnt mod any other games just played offline story and other games my ban release date was today so I went to sign in and I've been banned from psn :-/ help rogero 4.60 spoofed I just find it funny the day my GTA ban is up I get banned on psn anyone ?? 
Will I need a new cid

F

Falcon

PlayStation Master
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been banned of psn all was good I've sat out a month ban on GTA diddnt mod any other games just played offline story and other games my ban release date was today so I went to sign in and I've been banned from psn :-/ help rogero 4.60 spoofed I just find it funny the day my GTA ban is up I get banned on psn anyone ?? 
Will I need a new cid
If your banned from Psn yes are you on Dex or Cex?

D

djsignal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried a new account still banned I've got hold of a private cid and psid I just don't no what to do

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my mistake falcon ...... ive made a mac.bin file but its read as a vlc file is this ok ?

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo bro happy days it works 100% :smile:)))))) 
Yo bro happy days it works 100% :smile:)))))) thanks falcon 
Ghost as well :wink:))))

Top Bottom
Login
Register