• Thread starter II GTA ST4R II
  • Start date
  • Views 5,058
II GTA ST4R II

II GTA ST4R II

You will bow to me!
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a tutorial how to change the car headlights and rear lights, This is for TBOGT

1) open the DLC using openIV, Then click on common then data.

2) Then Locate "visualsettings.dat"

3) Extract the visualsettings.dat to your computer, Then open it using notepad. Scroll down until you see this.

4)
scaled.php

As you can see the top one is Headlight with the red box round it, the "car. Headlight. color" row Contains red green and blue values, They are highlighted with the color what the values stand for. Use this site for the color values Here, As you can see there are 2 red boxes, You have to change both of these, Do the same for the green and blue values, Then do the same for the rear light, To edit the brightness of the lights, Edit "car. headlight. intensity 4.00" The lower the value is the dimmer the lights will be, The higher the value the brighter they will be.

I will be doing a little service for people, This will include changing the head and rear lights color, Changing the brightness of them aswell. Just PM me the visualsettings.dat and i will do them for you :smile:

Hope this helps and Enjoy your new headlights :smile:

qp BlzeHawk qp

GTAMODZANDHACKS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice this will help out alot of people like beginners :smile:

Nung22132

Nung22132

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a tutorial how to change the car headlights and rear lights, This is for TBOGT

1) open the DLC using openIV, Then click on common then data.

2) Then Locate "visualsettings.dat"

3) Extract the visualsettings.dat to your computer, Then open it using notepad. Scroll down until you see this.

4)
scaled.php

As you can see the top one is Headlight with the red box round it, the "car. Headlight. color" row Contains red green and blue values, They are highlighted with the color what the values stand for. Use this site for the color values Here, As you can see there are 2 red boxes, You have to change both of these, Do the same for the green and blue values, Then do the same for the rear light, To edit the brightness of the lights, Edit "car. headlight. intensity 4.00" The lower the value is the dimmer the lights will be, The higher the value the brighter they will be.

I will be doing a little service for people, This will include changing the head and rear lights color, Changing the brightness of them aswell. Just PM me the visualsettings.dat and i will do them for you :smile:

Hope this helps and Enjoy your new headlights :smile:

Why do the headlights stay the normal color when i do this? I can see the color i want around the white light sometimes but i never actually have the full headlight (or taillight) the color i made. Please help

II GTA ST4R II

II GTA ST4R II

You will bow to me!
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do the headlights stay the normal color when i do this? I can see the color i want around the white light sometimes but i never actually have the full headlight (or taillight) the color i made. Please help
Are you using textured headlights?

G

gta_aacn03

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man, I am quite new to the whole modding and all. I only know how to get some nitro cars and stuff like that, that's about as much as my skills go. But I would like to learn how to do this if you can email me your GT or your Skype and maybe you could teach me I would really appreciate it. The only way I could repay you would be with cars and inviting you to car meets, shows, cruises, and some drags. My GT: AACN03 and my email is: [email protected]

Top Bottom
Login
Register