did this work for you?

• Total voters
Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Facebook Messenger Bypass Version 1.5

Before starting this tut make sure the normal facebook messenger is deleted for this to work properly.

Step #1: Goto settings - Security - Check "Unknown Sources"
Step #2: Download and install the modded apk
Step #3: Goto facebook app and enjoy the bypass.​

If that doesnt work try this version it might work for you.

Virus scan http://scanurl.net/?u=http://www.mediafire.com/?pyx6088ltrjxytp&uesb=Check This URL#results

Last edited:
ExtremelyStiff

ExtremelyStiff

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just glitched the updated version today. Don't really know how but I can message on my regular facebook app. Woot.

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's pretty cool I just figured out this little exploit when I was messing with the Facebook messenger so I decided to share it but tomorrow if you want me to post a video of it I will. 
Has anyone done this yet?
I have and I'm still using it but I'm pretty sure you want someone else to answer that lol

Z

zendros

Reaction score
Sin$
OK - this hack worked on my Nexus 4, however it did not work on my HTC One V due to "parsing error" ...
Is this apk built to support only the latest versions of Android?

Mob Zombi

Mob Zombi

Intelligence Is Mine
Reaction score
Sin$
That's pretty cool I just figured out this little exploit when I was messing with the Facebook messenger so I decided to share it but tomorrow if you want me to post a video of it I will. 

I have and I'm still using it but I'm pretty sure you want someone else to answer that lol
You should videos are always good.

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK - this hack worked on my Nexus 4, however it did not work on my HTC One V due to "parsing error" ...
Is this apk built to support only the latest versions of Android?
It is utilized on all supported versions. Try redownloading it? Maybe you corrupted it somehow?

Z

zendros

Reaction score
Sin$
It is utilized on all supported versions. Try redownloading it? Maybe you corrupted it somehow?

I already downloaded it multiple times and I also tried using the same file that worked on my Nexus 4.
What do you mean by "all supported versions"?
One thing though - I cannot install it from the phone memory location, only from the SD card on the HTC. Must be a permissions thing because I cannot copy/paste the apk file into the phone internal storage. Would this make a difference?

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean all supported phones the normal facebook messenger worked with

I have removed all the permissions from the app i will upload another version with all permissions in a little bit and have you try that

idk why you cant put it on internal storage that it is weird i will look into a fix for that 
uploading it now

Z

zendros

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok there is a problem. When using FB Messenger in the FB app a message pops up saying that Messenger has closed unexpectedly. It happens quite often on both phones with both versions of the hack.

Custom Obama

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok there is a problem. When using FB Messenger in the FB app a message pops up saying that Messenger has closed unexpectedly. It happens quite often on both phones with both versions of the hack.
Hmm doesn't seem to happen on my moto x I will look into it

Z

zendros

Reaction score
Sin$
The issue continues and eventually makes it unusable. On both HTC One V and Nexus 4.

Top Bottom
Login
Register