• Thread starter Professional
  • Start date
  • Views 5,900
NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You most likely never see a tut nor will the other kid because all you did was ask and beg him. Get over yourselves and move on.

zZDextraEnergyZz

zZDextraEnergyZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did everything. It just doesn't work.. Also the explanation isn't that good so Edit it with better explanations pls.. or make a video.

Last edited:
zZDextraEnergyZz

zZDextraEnergyZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanna try that too but I don't know if I do it wrong. So first I have to sign into a account that didn't got banned together with the Console from Reach. Then start Reach. Then it will ask me what Device I want to choose (Hard Drive, USB). So does the USB has to be configured from my PC or an another Xbox so that it will say on my Xbox that it first needs to be configured? And instead of to configure the USB I just have to press the Guide Button to close the Window that asks what Device I want to use? Or what?

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanna try that too but I don't know if I do it wrong. So first I have to sign into a account that didn't got banned together with the Console from Reach. Then start Reach. Then it will ask me what Device I want to choose (Hard Drive, USB). So does the USB has to be configured from my PC or an another Xbox so that it will say on my Xbox that it first needs to be configured? And instead of to configure the USB I just have to press the Guide Button to close the Window that asks what Device I want to use? Or what?

I just used cloud storage bro. Give that a try... Make sure you use a completely different account.

zZDextraEnergyZz

zZDextraEnergyZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have to create a new Acc and then try that? And I will have to buy Gold today then because I cant activate Cloud Storage without XBL Gold. But thx I'll try that

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have to create a new Acc and then try that? And I will have to buy Gold today then because I cant activate Cloud Storage without XBL Gold. But thx I'll try that
You are meant to do it on a account that isn't banned lol. Thats what is says in the Thread name :smile:

Halo reach ban

Halo reach ban

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I GOT UNBANNED IN 3 MONTHS THATS IT EVERYONE JUST WAIT 3 MONTHS BUT YOUR OLD ACCOUNT IS STILL BANNED SO YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I GOT UNBANNED IN 3 MONTHS THATS IT EVERYONE JUST WAIT 3 MONTHS BUT YOUR OLD ACCOUNT IS STILL BANNED SO YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT
There you go. You can now stop spamming this forum because to fixed your problem.

Halo reach ban

Halo reach ban

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There you go. You can now stop spamming this forum because to fixed your problem.
The funny thing is that you probably waited 3 months and you just put a usb in and u thought it was a glitch nope you just have to wait 3 months bro

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
The funny thing is that you probably waited 3 months and you just put a usb in and u thought it was a glitch nope you just have to wait 3 months bro
Thats funny because professionals friend got banned and i was in the party and he told him to do this and it worked perfectly.

Top Bottom
Login
Register