• Start date
  • Views 103,784
J

jtjordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: How to Burn Wii Games, by Carson

so all i need to install is dvdx and homebrew then i can burn the isos and play them?

Foogi

Foogi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

so all i need to install is dvdx and homebrew then i can burn the isos and play them?

Thats part of it then you need to get the pack that mastermind has and follow his tutorial for putting on NeoGamma and installing a cIOS. If cIOS rev 14 isnt working your going to have to remove the stub IOS 249 with a different program then install cIOS rev 14 to run NeoGamma. I am to lazy to put links but if you hit any walls go on over to WiiHacks.com and make an account and check out their tutorials. I hope that helped. But the point is that you can soft mod a wii to run burnt games and some Wii's are more difficult then others depending on model and system version, but regardless of what anyone says and Wii to date can be soft modded.

J

jasionox666x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I know this is a stupid question but any mod that allows the wii to play burnt games works basically yes?

I have the very very first generation wii haha, I was working at circuit city when they came out and grabbed one

Foogi

Foogi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm not quite sure what your question is but if you can get some sort of backup launcher on your wii such as Neogamma or a usb loader you can play burnt games.

X

XTrulyGiftedX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

hey when try to use neogamma it says dvd read timeout

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I replied in your other thread truly :smile:

-Erik

btw guys, if you want to learn why we always say use verbatim and not some crappy discs, below has some VERY good info :smile:

Code:
http://www.digitalfaq.com/reviews/dvd-media.htm

S

squeakbeak

Reaction score
Sin$
This is an awesome article, ty so much....problem is finding the games!!! any good sites you recommend...the ones i use take soooo long and I have ultra high speed internet

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
wiiso.com
http://tehparadox.com/forum/f76/hippyfreaks-wii-iso-only-thread-223534/

Get a program called "Free Rapid Downloader" or "JDownloader" to download the files faster :smile:

megaupload downloads pretty fast for free...

-Erik

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not unless it is a dual layer iso... Which only a couple of games are...

-Erik

I

iMxSoxPure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice tutorial! Once I am done modding my wii with LEDS and stuff I will be sure to burn some games.

M

mikeraf01

Reaction score
Sin$
so, what do i do next...i have not idea just bought wii...i burn a verbatim DVD+R using the program you said but i did not work to my wii...do i have to do something else on my wii?? thank you in advance....

Top Bottom
Login
Register