How to (almost)Force-Host in black ops

Discussion in 'BO Modding' started by k0ffle, Dec 12, 2010 with 29 replies and 13,074 views.

1. k0ffle

k0ffle Enthusiast

you search for the a game that fits your connection, but the game thinks your connection is s***, and doesnt put you in any games, and into your own lobby. then when you stop the download, other people join but because its your lobby the game has already assigned you to host.

2. Tricky

Tricky ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

I hate you so much. I wish I could get FIOS where I live. And to your answer, I actually "think" this works for black ops. I seem to get host a lot for black ops, especially when I start with my own lobby. But as far as MW2, I know this never worked, I could never get host.

TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS A BETTER CONNECTION ON BLACK OPS

On the Multiplayer Menu, hit SELECT and change your privacy to LOCAL ONLY. I only play with this unless I am playing with friends. This will help tremendously because you will be playing people locally, and not some dude in Australia.

If you think that starting with your own lobby in public helps, than download NetTools5. Once you have NetTools5 open, go to START> NETWORK TOOLS> UDP FLOODER. In the first box, erase what is in there and type in 27.27.27.27. Go to the second box and type in DataDataDataDataData. Than copy the "DataData.." than paste it back in the same box 5 times. After that, set the SPEED to 10.

After this, make sure the network that your computer is on the same network as your Xbox. As soon as you hit find match in public match, hit the START button on NetTools5. When ever it says "Need 5 players" hit the STOP button on NetTools5. You will now have your own lobby. After that, invite people (friends and/or recent players) to the lobby.

3. O00000 X 0000O

O00000 X 0000O Enthusiast

nothing new, same thing can be achieved using net tools

4. AZTK DIABLO

AZTK DIABLO Newbie

its because with that conexion u cant be host in any game :biggrin:

5. Tricky

Tricky ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

WOW.... You make me feel so smart.

6. iWHITECASTLE

iWHITECASTLE Enthusiast

host with m16 is 1 shot kill instead of 2-3. its so sexy.

7. x II REALS II x

x II REALS II x Enthusiast

Yeah same =/ Im on 49.1mbs download though :smile:

8. DARKSUPR3MACY

DARKSUPR3MACY Enthusiast

I'm guessing this would work with other games as well? Such as infections on mw2?

Good GOD I am so sorry man :frown:
    Hold your parents, (if your still at home) at gunpoint and refuse to put it down till you now have a t1 :wink:
    Anywhere else, get an extra job and buy one :biggrin:

9. eddie15963

eddie15963 Newbie

why is this called almost if its not actually force host.

10. jase runz live

jase runz live Enthusiast

This doesant work because 99% of the time it migrates host in Pre-game lobby and changes to another player