What's new

Discussion How Rare Would Theese Garages Be?

• Thread starter DeltaJc77
  • Start date
  • Views 2,458
ybnice

ybnice

Weeds <3
Reaction score
Sin$
True, but LSC don't support upgrades let alone bullet proof tires.
9llkxz.jpg

Chrome and crew(RGB)

My thoughts exactly. Pick the vehicles you like already and just give them the extra stuff to make them rare
You can't upgrade it at lsc?

VinMontagna

VinMontagna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but I still consider it rare you know? But obviously even if we can find the Sabre Turbo doesn't make that rare, still I think Twin Turbo, Light Green Windows, Mint Green, Ect Really spice up the "Rariety" 

Unfortunately I don't sorry
Some people doesn't know how to store the Weazel News van, so you're cool. It's still not that rare as the other cars though.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
FYI twin turbo is a placebo
Couldn't agree more. I think the car that is very rare right now is the Coquette 2 with entire back side missing. Most people that have it either modded it in themselves because of jail broken console or they got a recovery service done. Too bad i am neither. I am jealous that you got one. :shifty:

Thir13enSins

Thir13enSins

Do What Thou Wilt
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't agree more. I think the car that is very rare right now is the Coquette 2 with entire back side missing. Most people that have it either modded it in themselves because of jail broken console or they got a recovery service done. Too bad i am neither. I am jealous that you got one. :shifty:
Lol as soon as another dupe super car glitch is found I will gladly dupe you mine :smile:

Last edited:
_Zero_

_Zero_

¯\_( ◔̯◔ )_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
So what's the point in the "missing parts" cars? Taking things off of some cars (the Panto, the Roosevelt) is understandable but take the Coquette Classic for example.

Why remove the back end? It makes it more rare, sure, but it looks terrible.

VinMontagna

VinMontagna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what's the point in the "missing parts" cars? Taking things off of some cars (the Panto, the Roosevelt) is understandable but take the Coquette Classic for example.

You can have a gold dildo, but it's still gold.

bakerarmy

bakerarmy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can have a gold dildo, but it's still gold.
I don't want gold, I want it to be a saint row purple dildo on the end of a bat! 

You have a valid point. I have the coquette with missing parts and never drive it.

I plan on making the jump to ps4 and fully know there is no guarantee any of the missing parts will carry over. The only plus is; I don't expect to make the jump first day, I will hold off for at least a week(B-day the 24th Nov).

DuzyBertha

DuzyBertha

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone possibly help me with getting these? I don't know how to mod cars into single cars, but you two people to the SP toMP glitch. So if someone wants any of theses cars or their own selection, maybe we can help each other out? PM if interested.

These are the cars I would I help with getting:

Deludamol Van

Canis Kalahari 3 - Semi Roof

Karin Bee-Jay XL 255 - With Body Bag in Back Seat

Pegassi Ruffian 0 - Without headlight

Korra

Korra

Yip Yip
Reaction score
Sin$
I have most of 'em. Some you can still get with iFruit and Charles - My main modding method. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register