1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

How exactly do you get Clan XP on Elite ?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' started by Vegas, Nov 18, 2011 with 6 replies and 5,666 views.

1. Vegas

Vegas Member

I made a clan for me & my friends & were wondering how to get our clan XP up so we can start unlocking things . Please explain ! Thank you (:
  2. Hazardize

Hazardize Enthusiast

i believe you need more members and compete in events when they start doing them. Is ur clan title and GOLD clan tag working? Saving?
  3. Vegas

Vegas Member

Were only Level 1, & what do you mean by the title & gold clan tag ? because ive tried adding a motto to our title, & the clan tag doesnt stay when i save, only the clan name stays. I think thats what your talking about, right ?
  4. megan fox

megan fox Senior Member

You have to rank up your clan to get that stuff.
  5. Vegas

Vegas Member

ok, but how ? ( im probably sounding really dumb ) The challenges arent there yet apparently, so just get more members ?
  6. megan fox

megan fox Senior Member

Yes, members are the only way atm. The challenges or w/e aren't up yet
  7. AKgamer907

AKgamer907 Enthusiast

i was wondering the same thing. lol glad i wasnt the onyl one.

BTW, if anyone is looking for a clan, i need some members so
    P.M. ur gamertag and ill add you