What's new

Discussion How does the Fort Zancudo security work?

• Thread starter Craziness
  • Start date
  • Views 1,019
C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I have always noticed that in some lobbies the Jets are easier to steal, and I don't get tanked straight away however in others, I get completely destroyed immediately. Is the Fort Zancudo security level random or is it based on the hosts level, average level or something else?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it's random, sometimes there is no one in there at all.

x8General

x8General

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe what people do is call Lester for cops turn blind eye, I also do the same and it is easier than just going in.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Calling lester is always the easiest way, or you can just call in your own jet that you get from the store. :smile:

RoshkeDafuq

RoshkeDafuq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on the ingame time, in Morning there are more ppl patroling in the baracks and more Tanks are in the game on PS3 I tried with godmode to blow up all the tanks but they just kept spawning like normal cops(I destroyed atleast 20 tanks or more). But the Tanks/NPC's will not spawn if for example someone is flying a jet and he see's the whole Base, cuz they would then just Pop-out on the screen for him.
At night there are almost no tanks patroling...
Btw one more trick, when you get your jet with wanted level, make sure you look at your back for atleast 5 - 10 seconds because then the NPC jet will not spawn and follow you...
and yeah the NPC jet uses Minigun on the jet(only in online)

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
I just call Lester and turn on "Cops turn blind eye".
However if not, i've noticed since late 360 updates it has fighter jets after you. (That was new, added in the later updates of 360).

But i have to agree, FZ is random. Have a friend with you to sacrifice if you don't want to pay 5 grand to Lester :tongue:

Hanson1851

Hanson1851

Say what again!
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember when it was only missiles that fired at you from the Base and no jets or tanks, it was so easy to avoid them too.

Those were the days haha.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
Fly a chopper around back and into the hangar with the jet, take off and go straight up while calling your stars off with lester . Or ante up the 5k for blind eye

Yela is God

Yela is God

Skins
Reaction score
Sin$
Say if you're fighting at the beach next to the base and it's a 30 player lobby where explosions are going off every second, and you wanna get a jet. Nothing will spawn in the base. It's just to do with framerate. But like the people above said, call blind eye.

Top Bottom
Login
Register