1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

how do i use these black ops GPD's?

Discussion in 'BO Modding Support' started by hairy ducks, Dec 6, 2010 with 4 replies and 1,742 views.

1. hairy ducks

hairy ducks Seasoned Member

i have the one for zombies, but ive seen theres one for online xp ? anyway i extracted my profile via xtaf usb, then in modio opened myt profile up, file contents, find the -----855 GPD and i selected " replace " and slected it to replace my modded GPD, thats where i think i went wrong? anyway i dont think its working? is it for live and private match only? single player? are there any tuts on how do get it working in modio?
    cheers
  2. Matthew1111

Matthew1111 Enthusiast

If you're talking about the one just released today that claims it wrks as of 12/06/10 then it works in Combat Training and Private match i believe, and only for you in Public if you are host.

In Modio, just right click the unmodded .gpd and right click and replace it with the modded .gpd and go into Black Ops, should work.
  3. Flume

Flume 100% Unicorn

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/372285-tut-how-to-replace-gpd/
  4. N0S v AiiMBoTzZ

N0S v AiiMBoTzZ Enthusiast

HAHAHAH hey 7 sins some one gett this kid outa here he's a f***ing retard don't know how to use modio leecher this is what you are :drool: dumy
  5. hairy ducks

hairy ducks Seasoned Member

27 posts to my 500, 0 rep, its called i DONT gamesave, havent used my legit box in months, just my jtag, so you can STFU and GTFO and stop flaming other members and maybe actually speak properly? make your grammer better eh? do you know how to use commas mate?, ****!