What's new

Solved how do i use these black ops GPD's?

• Thread starter hairy ducks
  • Start date
  • Views 2,078
hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the one for zombies, but ive seen theres one for online xp ? anyway i extracted my profile via xtaf usb, then in modio opened myt profile up, file contents, find the -----855 GPD and i selected " replace " and slected it to replace my modded GPD, thats where i think i went wrong? anyway i dont think its working? is it for live and private match only? single player? are there any tuts on how do get it working in modio?
cheers

M

Matthew1111

Reaction score
Sin$
If you're talking about the one just released today that claims it wrks as of 12/06/10 then it works in Combat Training and Private match i believe, and only for you in Public if you are host.

In Modio, just right click the unmodded .gpd and right click and replace it with the modded .gpd and go into Black Ops, should work.

Upvote 0
Flume

iFacebook

100% Unicorn
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the one for zombies, but ive seen theres one for online xp ? anyway i extracted my profile via xtaf usb, then in modio opened myt profile up, file contents, find the -----855 GPD and i selected " replace " and slected it to replace my modded GPD, thats where i think i went wrong? anyway i dont think its working? is it for live and private match only? single player? are there any tuts on how do get it working in modio?
cheers

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/372285-tut-how-to-replace-gpd/

Upvote 0
N

N0S v AiiMBoTzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cheers
HAHAHAH hey 7 sins some one gett this kid outa here he's a f***ing retard don't know how to use modio leecher this is what you are :drool: dumy

Upvote 0
hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
HAHAHAH hey 7 sins some one gett this kid outa here he's a f***ing retard don't know how to use modio leecher this is what you are :drool: dumy
27 posts to my 500, 0 rep, its called i DONT gamesave, havent used my legit box in months, just my jtag, so you can STFU and GTFO and stop flaming other members and maybe actually speak properly? make your grammer better eh? do you know how to use commas mate?, ****!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register