• Thread starter Fatguysam22
  • Start date
  • Views 2,715
F

Fatguysam22

smart
Reaction score
Sin$
I've already tried king root and king root but when I restated it tells me to shut it down and bring it to att.Is there a twrp rom for this device.I really need to root it

Last edited:
Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
can you give me the version of android you are currently running and your phones model?

F

Fatguysam22

smart
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you able to use your phone or has kingoroot messed it up?
I had to reflash it with Odin a couple month's ago with stock rom.Everything gone.Good thing all I had was apps at the time.But without root this phone is boring.I searched YouTube but they say it has to be 4.4 kitkat and Lolilpop doesn't work.I also tried the xda threads but that didn't help either.I searched so twrp rom,but ithe was only for the t-mobile and verizon models of this phone
Tried flashing it in odin,it gives me errors.

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
I had to reflash it with Odin a couple month's ago with stock rom.Everything gone.Good thing all I had was apps at the time.But without root this phone is boring.I searched YouTube but they say it has to be 4.4 kitkat and Lolilpop doesn't work.I also tried the xda threads but that didn't help either.I searched so twrp rom,but ithe was only for the t-mobile and verizon models of this phone
Tried flashing it in odin,it gives me errors.
After searching XDA Forums and Google I have failed to find any reliable root methods for your model. AT&T roots are not common, I've seen a thread where people are offering money to the first person to create a successful root for the AT&T Note Edge. I have seen some people talk about downgrading to 4.4 to get root using KingoRoot, but I don't trust KingoRoot and these people have not shown hard evidence.

Maybe Videogamedingus Videogamedingus or Ephemera Ephemera can help you, but I doubt they'll be able to find a reliable root method.

Last edited:
F

Fatguysam22

smart
Reaction score
Sin$
After searching XDA Forums and Google I have failed to find any reliable root methods for your model. Verizon roots are rare, I've seen a thread where people are offering money to the first person to create a successful root for the Verizon Note Edge. I have seen some people talk about downgrading to 4.4 to get root using KingoRoot, but I don't trust KingoRoot and these people have not shown hard evidence.

Maybe Videogamedingus Videogamedingus or Ephemera Ephemera can help you, but I doubt they'll be able to find a reliable root method.
Thank you I will pm them.

Ephemera

Ephemera

This is my part nobody else speak
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you I will pm them.
Please don't PM me for some thing that can be posted in the thread, this way other people can read these solutions. I am aware of root for the Verizon model give me some time to link you, I'm at work.

F

Fatguysam22

smart
Reaction score
Sin$
Please don't PM me for some thing that can be posted in the thread, this way other people can read these solutions. I am aware of root for the Verizon model give me some time to link you, I'm at work.
Thanks but I have note edge att model

Ephemera

Ephemera

Reaction score
Sin$
That was a copy and paste so I forgot to change it lol.
Why you gotta do me like that
7297011354_5fab00e594.jpg

_Tokumei_

_Tokumei_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as i know there is not root for your phone, something to do with locked bootloader. Not 100% on that.

Ephemera

Ephemera

Reaction score
Sin$
but when I restated
Are you saying you achieved temp root but restarting it causes issues? If so what I'd do is use convert the temp root to SuperSU and uninstall AT&T bloat. Since I don't have the phone I don't want to give you any unstable methods that haven't been attempted by others as there are plenty of ways around a locked bootloader.

F

Fatguysam22

smart
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you saying you achieved temp root but restarting it causes issues? If so what I'd do is use convert the temp root to SuperSU and uninstall AT&T bloat. Since I don't have the phone I don't want to give you any unstable methods that haven't been attempted by others as there are plenty of ways around a locked bootloader.
You can give me the unstable ways please.Ill not stop till we get root permanently

Ephemera

Ephemera

Reaction score
Sin$
No but sometimes when I'm rooting it restarts and says unauthorized software
I really don't want to screw you over man. I am not aware of something that will guarantee root due to whatever you have installed. But if you feel crazy experimental play around with FlashFire. You will more than likely trip Knox if you do achieve root. Do you also know which app is causing that message? I have a couple ideas in mind.

F

Fatguysam22

smart
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't want to screw you over man. I am not aware of something that will guarantee root due to whatever you have installed. But if you feel crazy experimental play around with FlashFire. You will more than likely trip Knox if you do achieve root. Do you also know which app is causing that message? I have a couple ideas in mind.
Is there a way to disable knox

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Ephemera Ephemera is being serious when he says that messing around with the phone could damage it. If you manage to hard brick it then you've basically got a $400 brick in your hand, Samsung will laugh at you if you ask them for help. I recommend you stay away from these unreliable root methods and just wait.

Top Bottom
Login
Register