1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

How Do I Make A Custom Zombies Map?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 5' started by PAC-MAN, Jul 3, 2011 with 5 replies and 4,628 views.

1. PAC-MAN

PAC-MAN Contributor

Like the title says, how do I make a custom zombies map to play with my friends? I have seen a couple videos, where these people basically build maps, and put guns on the wall ect. The cool thing is that they put CoD 4 guns and stuff like that. Just watch the video below, and you will understand what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NGTZombies?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/56/hN7jfNFN6gc
  2. DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR Member

3. PAC-MAN

PAC-MAN Contributor

Just a rant, don't bother looking, unless you really care.

Your stupid website pisses me off late night troll. It would be more helpful if you actually sent me a link to something where I can learn everything, not little tiny buts and pieces. Oh, and obviously I have used Google, or I would not have posted this, and on top of that, I haven't slept for the past two days, which unless you are on crack cocaine, you should not do, nor would you function regularly.

You are so very helpful, thanks <_<
  4. VATS

VATS Vault 101

As far as I know, this can only be done on the PC version of "Call of Duty 5". I just googled this to learn some more about your inquiry, and I came across the "Treyarch Wiki". THe page I'm linking to has a large amount of information, regarding the creation of custom maps.

http://wiki.treyarch.com/wiki/Custom_Nazi_Zombie_Maps#Overview

**Update**

To create your own zombie maps, you need to use "Radiant". This is the tool that allows you to create your own level, buildings, layout, objects, guns, etc....
    Take a look at this wiki page, as it details all of the tools you will need.

http://wiki.treyarch.com/wiki/Category:Tools
  5. TeddeRz

TeddeRz Getting There

This is on PC not PS3 or 360, the console versions of the game aren't moddable unless you're using a jtag, and even then you'er unlikely to find anything.These maps are Zombie Chicken Taco maps, look it up on google or use go to the custom cod website.

yay 900th post :)
  6. Aeataroa nz

Aeataroa nz Enthusiast

boy i think about it every night,and day
    im addicted wana jump inide your love...
    wouldn't want to have it any o-ther way
    im addicted and i just cant get enough
    just cant get enough x3