• Thread starter K3 Officer TJ
  • Start date
  • Views 303
K3 Officer TJ

K3 Officer TJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright first off i want to start with a heads up: I do not have any kind of Examples so if you don't get what i'm saying just contact me.

Alright, what i want to make is hard for me because i suck at Photoshop so please help.
what i want to do is take the S7 logo and put another image in it. ( if that makes sense)
it's alot to ask but if you could give a step by step tutorial it would be great.

logo.og.png
Inside of the 7s logo i would like to put a Chicago Blackhawks logo (NHL)

EDIT: Like this:
hwTv2gn.png
Note: forgive me of my English it is terrible

SGTR0CK117

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
7s Logo is downloadable from the resources thread, If you want black BG on the 7s logo remove the green and white sections of the logo and make it transparent grab a copy of the logo you want and put below the 7s logo layer, you should then see the image behind it in the transparent sections move the bottom layer around until you get something you like :smile:

Or, go the opposite remove the black BG of the 7s logo and make it transparent, agd your logo on top and clip it to the 7s logo you should only the parts of the logo in the 7s characters, again move your logo around till you get something nice. Now you can find something that suits as a BG and add that as the bottom layer :smile:

K3 Officer TJ

K3 Officer TJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
7s Logo is downloadable from the resources thread, If you want black BG on the 7s logo remove the green and white sections of the logo and make it transparent grab a copy of the logo you want and put below the 7s logo layer, you should then see the image behind it in the transparent sections move the bottom layer around until you get something you like :smile:

Or, go the opposite remove the black BG of the 7s logo and make it transparent, agd your logo on top and clip it to the 7s logo you should only the parts of the logo in the 7s characters, again move your logo around till you get something nice. Now you can find something that suits as a BG and add that as the bottom layer :smile:
Thank you very much!! :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register