1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

How can i extract battlefield 3 iso to play on jtag ?

Discussion in 'Battlefield 3' started by DaftHacker, Oct 22, 2011 with 21 replies and 11,684 views.

1. DaftHacker

DaftHacker Member

I have battlefield 3 download, it's in a iso format, how can i play on a jtag ?
  2. ILLusiveman

ILLusiveman Enthusiast

I know people have been having trouble playing BF3 when they extract all the files to play, the single player content is on the second disc so you should use iso2god with the second disc iso and place that on a usb using party buffalo or something otherwise when you launch BF3 from the extracted contents of either disc it will prompt you to put in the other disc or the disc you would have in the dvd tray.

This method is working for me.
  3. LebronJames

LebronJames Enthusiast

Is there any other way to do this using an external hd?
    i don't have a big built in hd and the the flash drive is very small

usually i load the contents of the iso onto the hard drive and use xex menus. Your saying this won't work?
  4. ILLusiveman

ILLusiveman Enthusiast

I use a mybook essential 1TB usb external HDD, use EASEUS partition manager to resize your current partition and make a 16 GB partition. Doing this makes it so you can use one partition for all your extracted games and dashboards or whatever and the other for a 360 partition, plus when you resize the partitions you won't lose any data already on the drive.

And if you use XEXmenu it will ask you to insert the disc no matter what iso you load up. Same goes for freestyle dash file manager.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Lil Vegeta

Lil Vegeta Information Technician - PCMasterRace

Step 1: Use iso2god
    Step 2: Use external HD to format 16gb
    Step 3: Put god file on your new xbox hd
    Step 4: ???
    Step 5: PROFIT!
  6. LebronJames

LebronJames Enthusiast

it says i need to update my xbox, but I'm on a jtag and that would not be very good
  7. Lil Vegeta

Lil Vegeta Information Technician - PCMasterRace

It is the title update for the hd texture pack. Accept it.
  8. LebronJames

LebronJames Enthusiast

are you sure? i don't want to break my xbox
  9. ILLusiveman

ILLusiveman Enthusiast

Install dashlaunch whatever the newest version is, I think I'm on dashlaunch v2.23 dash 13599. I did not get prompted for an update.
  10. LebronJames

LebronJames Enthusiast

what xbox dash firmware are you on?

also did you just take the original extracted iso and just throw it into iso2god
  11. lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF www.norml.org/

Most programs don't open XGD3 .isos so you need to use Xbox backup creator. Then just go to tools and image browser.
  12. LebronJames

LebronJames Enthusiast

hey i get that onto my jtag and then it asks for the single player disk even though I'm playing disk 2 off the xex help?
  13. lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF www.norml.org/

I really can't help you yet because I haven't played it yet. But I would assume you would need the latest dashlaunch and maybe try disc 1?
  14. LebronJames

LebronJames Enthusiast

got it to work all you need to do is iso2god
  15. DaftHacker

DaftHacker Member

Ok i got it, i didn't realize i had 1.3.5 the older one of iso2god.
  16. ILLusiveman

ILLusiveman Enthusiast

Use a newer version of iso2god, I used v1.3.6
  17. LebronJames

LebronJames Enthusiast

are you playing system link MP?
  18. MoezModz

MoezModz Getting There

Run wx360 and open the iso through that, then extract the files into a folder and transfer that folder onto your jtag.

(Unless this has already been posted)
  19. HOBO POW3R

HOBO POW3R Senior Member

Well smarty pants that doesn't work for anyone. Good job reading all 2 pages
  20. ILLusiveman

ILLusiveman Enthusiast

I was unaware BF3 had system link, there's no place on the main menu for it...