What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Hosting Mw3 XP Lobby and Gold Guns in 6 Kills!!! - (Closed) - Free - KallumRai - Donations Accepted

• Thread starter Kaution
  • Start date
  • Views 2,882

When killing yourself did you recieve Modded xp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaution

Kaution

"Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim"
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever want to contribute towards a lobby then feel free to visit my paypal and donate to me, any and all £ - $ will keep the lobbies up and running. Donations are not mandatory and special lobbies or treatment will not be given due to the Se7enSins rules. All donations support longer running lobbies for you.

To send any amount of £ € $ Then Click Me or Visit https://paypal.me/kallumrai

Very important that you understand I am getting dozens of people outside the UK messaging me saying they cannot connect.
I cannot fix this as I have been trying all day, however if you have any suggestions then click on my profile and start a conversation, then suggest it there.

Do not tell me when to start my own lobby.
No loud music, no yelling, and don't press the mic right up to your mouth when you talk.
Do not spam anything. If you're caught spamming, say, a 105mm AC-130 and you lag everyone's FPS, you will be kicked.
Do not use anything found on the ****list.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in a very swift and very permanent ban from the lobby.
Please refrain from having guests in the lobby.
Boosting will not be tolerated.
Do not post "Legit" if you have not yet been in the lobby. Posting legit/claiming you'll donate to get faster access to the lobby will not work. I send all invites when I can.
A lot of you are pretending to be girls in an attempt to get in faster. That's weird. Seriously. And it doesn't even work, so don't be creepy.
Do not leave until the host migration occurs. Your XP will not stick if you do not wait for me to leave.
If you have double XP enabled, the game will kick you upon getting a kill or committing suicide from earning too much simultaneous XP. I do not kick for no reason.

Modern Warfare 3 XP LOBBY
Max Level
Max Prestige through the xp
Faster gold gun camos
A fun and exciting Mod Menu

There are a few ways of getting in
Post your GT in the comments below
PM me for my current GT
I will have a CO Host inviting people from this thread

Want to have an exclusive premium badge like the one underneath my name then purchase premium by clicking the link below

Last edited:
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved.

You are not allowed to ask or imply you want ratings, you are not allowed to ask members to follow you, you are also not allowed to lead members off sites or post off site contacts.

You are only approved for MW3 lobbies no other games.

Kaution

Kaution

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for approval, will edit my Mw2 post now also and make sure they meet the requirements, once that is done i will ask for that one to be approved.

Kaution

Kaution

Reaction score
Sin$
Hosting now guys, gamertag in thread.

Kaution

Kaution

Reaction score
Sin$
msg the gt