What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Hosting 60k XP Lobby!

• Thread starter VelocityRewinds
  • Start date
  • Views 4,279
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arcanon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Legit harmnicdread33

P

paarkr

Reaction score
Sin$
legit!!! -Stupid asf (gamertag) 
llegit!! my gamertag is Stupid asf (thats my actuall gamertag)

Inzanity

Inzanity

♔Xbox 360 Multi-CoD and GTA Services♔
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for kicking me ?!?!

Scott Tawse

Scott Tawse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(since my other thread got removed..)

Hosting a free XP lobby. To join, check the lobby status, and if its open or ready to be hosted, send the gamertag a private chat and try to join session.

Lobby Status: Hosting! you need to post legit. No posts=No lobby!
Don't leave until I host mirgrate!! Also dont have double XP on you will get kicked by the game if you get a kill.

The gamertag to join is 'BarbedAmoeba241'
UPDATE: The lobby has been changed from killing enemies/teamies for XP to holding a grenade for XP, People who get too many kills or use killstreaks, will be kicked (and XP wont stick)
If you message me (about something relevant, and not bagged milk) I will reply or do my best to.

I do accept donations of paypal or 2 day trials, however paypal will let me get a kv if mine gets banned. 2 days are simply for friends. If you're interested in donating, Pm me

Does this do weapon xp?

Olsen103

Olsen103

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How much longer are you gonna host for? IDK If I should prestige and not beable to join :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register