Honorbuddy cracked/CodeMplosion Taken down?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Gaara, May 29, 2012 with 6 replies and 33,171 views.

1. Gaara

Gaara Member

So I went to codemplosion.com today to see if there were any scripts or what not for wow, since I've been playing legit for a few months...
    And the site has been taken down. /:

Do any of you know a way to get a cracked version of Honorbuddy now? I don't feel like paying for it, but I do feel like botting my characters. >:]
  2. Gaara

Gaara Member

Actually, I feel like an idiot now.

Codemplosion.co.uk is the new website, and I have the bot working 100% right now.
    Just thought I'd let you guys know, in case anyone had the same question as me. :p
    KillZacular likes this.
  3. 7s ragdoll

7s ragdoll Contributor

It's been up for over a month a codemplosion.co.uk the guy who had the logins for the .com domain died unfortuantly so they had to change it.
  4. KillZacular

KillZacular Getting There

You have a cracked or a bought version? If cracked please tell me where you found it.

Edit: Leechers, stop messaging me! I never use or used Honorbuddy, I quit WoW over a year ago. read the freaking post, HB is free on THEIR site. Why would I have a newer version than the person who created it?...... Stop messaging me....
  5. Mizzy Moe

Mizzy Moe Smoke Blunts

as he said at Codemplosion.co.uk
    KillZacular likes this.
  6. KillZacular

KillZacular Getting There

After searching around I found it. Thanks. Also the newest HB I'm assuming works fine on retail WoW currently with low ban rates?

Edit: Leechers, stop messaging me! I never use or used Honorbuddy, I quit WoW over a year ago. read the freaking post, HB is free on THEIR site. Why would I have a newer version than the person who created it?...... Stop messaging me....
  7. Mizzy Moe

Mizzy Moe Smoke Blunts

im guessing i used it a lil but my wow keeps crashing even when im not using it for some reason