Surprise me.

Sorry if you don't like it brother. ;-;

v3dgkg.png

Diro

Diro

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When you have time, if you could make me a new signature I would really appreciate it. Something colourful would be great but I'll leave everything up to your creative mind. If you want to add text then go for "Diro" but if it doesn't fit with the sig then that's cool. Take as much time as you want, thanks man :smile:

Last edited:
Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Any update on my request? Just curious, im not rushing.

Holo Holo

Last edited:
Aix

Aix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Extract

Extract

Step Off Da Sweg
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh Holo you cute diet mod you, i got another request i would kindly ask of you.

Want: sig
Render link: http://pru-pruwings.deviantart.com/art/Boy-anime-render-377813937
Text: Extract
Font: whatever you find best
Color Scheme: oh you know dat i love when you work dat magic
Border: no

I picked the render because im really diggin the whole colorful vibe theme i got going on and as always no rush, take all the time you need and thank you in advance :love:

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hope you brothers don't mind but right now, I have artists block. I don't have anything that comes to mind to make anything. However, I promise you that when I get my PC which will be within the next 2 weeks, I will be able to do a lot more on that and hopefully give you back better looking sigs. I really hope you understand. Didn't just want to leave you guys here without knowing why it's taking so long to make your sigs.

Extract

Extract

Step Off Da Sweg
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hope you brothers don't mind but right now, I have artists block. I don't have anything that comes to mind to make anything. However, I promise you that when I get my PC which will be within the next 2 weeks, I will be able to do a lot more on that and hopefully give you back better looking sigs. I really hope you understand. Didn't just want to leave you guys here without knowing why it's taking so long to make your sigs.
Im all for waiting and i will be super excited to see what more u can do with a new comp! Take all the time you need.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem, i understand completely. :wink:

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to give you brothers an ultimatum. So currently at this present time, I'm only able to do one style of avatar/sig. The style can be seen below in the link, aka the Holo tron style.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/im-yelling-timber.1083137/

Now, I can make you your requests but it would have to be in that style or you can wait god knows how long for me to get my other styles back. Sorry but that's just how it is right now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Diro Diro
Soldier Soldier
F fgh4y467jtyjetjetj
JakeXBL JakeXBL
R34 R34

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to give you brothers an ultimatum. So currently at this present time, I'm only able to do one style of avatar/sig. The style can be seen below in the link, aka the Holo tron style.

Now, I can make you your requests but it would have to be in that style or you can wait god knows how long for me to get my other styles back. Sorry but that's just how it is right now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Diro Diro
Soldier Soldier
F fgh4y467jtyjetjetj
JakeXBL JakeXBL
R34 R34

I'm a fan of the Halo & Ghosts one, that would be fine with me.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
Sin$

Diro Diro
Soldier Soldier
F fgh4y467jtyjetjetj
JakeXBL JakeXBL
R34 R34
Im good with that, that looks amazing.

JakeXBL

JakeXBL

Finally Premium!
Reaction score
Sin$

Diro Diro
Soldier Soldier
F fgh4y467jtyjetjetj
JakeXBL JakeXBL
R34 R34
The Halo one looks good however I already have a signature. If you want to make one for me still, I will just switch between the 2-3 signatures that I have once a week. If you don't want to waste your time, im fine with that also.

Top Bottom
Login
Register