Status
Not open for further replies.
iLlumination

iLlumination

Trusted Hoster
Modder Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there guys, I am hiring someone to record one of my lobbies. This is not a live stream, you're simply coming into my lobby and recording. You will stop the recording before the lobby ends, as it will be going on longer than I need. As soon as you have around 1:30 of in-game footage (not including pre-game lobby) that is perfect.

Requirements:
1): HD PVR
2): A decent amount of experience.
3): You will follow the same rules as everyone else.

I need real inquires only, meaning only respond to this if you actually have an HD PVR and are ready to record. If you leave a response saying you have an HD PVR, and I later find out you lied to get into my lobby, you will be blocked and banned from all future services. You have been warned.

What will you get? Your name will be added to the credit section of my thread, and your video will replace the current proof video if I like it. Thanks to all who respond to help, I greatly appreciate it.

If you can film now, please respond below and I will quote you. If I quote you, pm me with your GT and you'll be invited to the lobby before I open it, to ensure you a spot. No need to begin recording until the lobby has 10 or so people in it. Thank you, take care now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register