What's new

Solved Hi would appreciate if u could help.

• Thread starter imnewherejtag
  • Start date
  • Views 343
I

imnewherejtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi so i was wondering if anyone could help me, ive got a RGH i havent been on it for about 1 and half week now, and retail console as been under my bed for about a month so anyway i plug it in go to sign in and it says console banned, can anyone help here, if i buy another retail will that get banned aswell:/ thank you if u can help much appreciated :smile:

D

DistortionX1957

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you use a stealthing service on your freeboot console? and do you use your retail console on the same ISP?

I

imnewherejtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just used xboxliveserver.net thats the only server ive used, and i didnt turn my retail console on with the rgh connected or even plugged in, i just tried it today had the rgh of for week and half now :frown: i dont no what isp is sorry, if u mean the same internet ye but if u mean ip then im not sure i just plugged it in, i dont no what im talking about lol:/

CyrusDevX

CyrusDevX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ISP = Internet Service Provider. And are you saying your retail unit is banned? And that you havent used it in a decent time? Could be that MS found your isp + external IP, flagged it in there system, and then after the ban cycle, you by a crazy chance plugged in your retail unit, MS still thinks its a Modified unit due to the IP and ISP flag on their system, just Banned the Serial and KV info from there servers still thinking it was your RGH... Possibly what happened.

I

imnewherejtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ISP = Internet Service Provider. And are you saying your retail unit is banned? And that you havent used it in a decent time? Could be that MS found your isp + external IP, flagged it in there system, and then after the ban cycle, you by a crazy chance plugged in your retail unit, MS still thinks its a Modified unit due to the IP and ISP flag on their system, just Banned the Serial and KV info from there servers still thinking it was your RGH... Possibly what happened.
Ah, im a noob didnt even no what isp meant:/ Ye my retail is banned i havent been on it for a while as i was using the RGH but got bored of it so went back to the retail when i plugged it in went to sign in and it said console banned, as far as i know the RGH is still unbanned well it was so im thinking MS went to ban that but banned my retail damn:frown:, does this mean it will happen again or will i be alright if i buy another console. Thanks for the info :smile:

CyrusDevX

CyrusDevX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its 100% possible they will ban your next unit. they keep the info on a database. Personally i would have your parent or whatever works call your ISP and ask for a "new external IP address" and make sure they reset your isp connection and do actualy give you a new external ip and the other changes that come with it. Get your external ip by just googling whats my ip. save the ip, call , ask for what i said, keep them on the phone when they claim its been changed, google whats my ip again, if its the same tell them nope. You did not change my outgoing ip. If they ask why say its for personal computer security reasons. you dont have to go into detail, just be like "lots of phishing emails, mail ware, and web site redirects" somthing like that. They can and should do this for FREE, i do this once and a while with my ISP :biggrin:. ALSO KEEP YOUR RGH OFFLINE! this is a prime example of what can happen.

I

imnewherejtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its 100% possible they will ban your next unit. they keep the info on a database. Personally i would have your parent or whatever works call your ISP and ask for a "new external IP address" and make sure they reset your isp connection and do actualy give you a new external ip and the other changes that come with it. Get your external ip by just googling whats my ip. save the ip, call , ask for what i said, keep them on the phone when they claim its been changed, google whats my ip again, if its the same tell them nope. You did not change my outgoing ip. If they ask why say its for personal computer security reasons. you dont have to go into detail, just be like "lots of phishing emails, mail ware, and web site redirects" somthing like that. They can and should do this for FREE, i do this once and a while with my ISP :biggrin:. ALSO KEEP YOUR RGH OFFLINE! this is a prime example of what can happen.
Okay thank you so much on phone to them right now, will let you know what they say :biggrin:

I

imnewherejtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
20minute phone call, to tell me to hold the reset button on the router because ive got static ip or something, i went on whats my ip and it changed from the other one that was there, does this mean im alright to get another console? thanks for the help :tongue:

CyrusDevX

CyrusDevX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so your ip from before is now diff? is so you should be all good with a new unit. :biggrin: this is not 100% safe but you went from 100% possible down to like maybe 10% so GL buddy :biggrin:

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want live and your rgh console isn't banned, you could transfer the KV from it to the retail.

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
they've banned both consoles then when you were console banned on you're rgh they must have done it to you're retail aswell.

I

imnewherejtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, everyone i bought a new retail the same day i posted this and its been alright since im on it now so hopefully it wont get banned :') and my RGH wont be getting used anymore but im gonna keep it incase i ever wanna start modding again, thanks for all the information guys :biggrin:

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want live and your rgh console isn't banned, you could transfer the KV from it to the retail.

Unfortunately a retail console can not boot without it's original KV. There is no known way to unban a retail console. You can swap the cpu with one from an unban console but might as well buy another console.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately a retail console can not boot without it's original KV. There is no known way to unban a retail console. You can swap the cpu with one from an unban console but might as well buy another console.
Oh, right, it has to be modded to do that, forgot about that. Sorry for the confusion there, I haven't really messed around with unbanning and live stealth, nor do I want to. Again sorry for the misunderstanding.

Top Bottom
Login
Register