help

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding Support' started by Robert Daniels, Feb 13, 2013 with 4 replies and 124 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Daniels

Robert Daniels Newbie

can someone tell me how to mod weapons toghether

2. TheRuralPanzer

TheRuralPanzer Enthusiast

Welcome to the Forum! Try watching Deftoned's basic tutorial
    Then ask specific questions if points are still unclear.
    Nothing against you but it would be a lot easier for you to watch a 5 min video than for someone to type out 15 mins worth of instruction.

parabrahma likes this.
  3. Slade

Slade Why be a King

This thread is pinned at the top of this section. Not sure how you missed it. Sorry but this is a little more in depth than you might think. Read through the forum below and it'll help you with anything. And if you still have questions then just post it in the forum and you will find help.

All Official Weapon/Item Creating Support Thread (Tutorials Added)

parabrahma likes this.
  4. blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang Borderlands 2 MacGyver

In my opinion the easiest way to learn is to watch videos on DEFTONED 's youtube channel Here and also load other peoples creations into Gibbed's to see what does what when combined in the editor. I'm not saying steal someone else's work but it's easier for me to see a finished product and then "reverse engineer" their methods.

5. Amatsuo

Amatsuo Borderlands 2 Information Goddess

And try not to be a ******. Dont feel bad if you are not good with coming up with ideas because I really suck at doing that, so I have to tell the boosties that they need to be more specific at what they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.