Question Help!!

• Thread starter Tyler Brimeyer
  • Start date
  • Views 307
T

Tyler Brimeyer

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys, im new to the whole modding scenery or however you put it, if I jailbreak CEX how would i put a mod menu onto my ps3? would I need any spoofers? can i just use a usb cable? someone please help, people that can help please comment skype name below. Thanks!

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
RTM on CEX is slow as sh*t, if you want to RTM convert to DEX but if you just want a mod menu for COD WAW or any game like that you can just use a USB stick or FTP it over.

T

Tyler Brimeyer

Reaction score
Sin$
2wh35ll.jpg
[/IMG]
With RTM you don't need a USB other than to put the application into your system.
RTM on CEX is slow as sh*t, if you want to RTM convert to DEX but if you just want a mod menu for COD WAW or any game like that you can just use a USB stick or FTP it over.

nevermind that. tried to link an image and it didnt work. wanted to ask if my cech 2501b was jailbreakable but i couldnt find the type to look.

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any other way to downgrade without e3 flasher? i cant really spend any money right now. tied up on cash.
No 
I don't think he even know the diffrence between cex and dex ??!! U really think he should go to dex ??U Probably should start on cex m8 !!

Top Bottom
Login
Register