• Thread starter Corrupt Zach
  • Start date
  • Views 332
Corrupt Zach

Corrupt Zach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Error: I could not see your service on xx.xxx.xxx.xxx on port (1604)
Reason: Connection timed out

That is all i get no matter what i do with my router settings. Help me please

Hiyper

Hiyper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you request help you can't expect us to just know what you need help with. We need errors, what the circumstances are, what the situation is.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
If you request help you can't expect us to just know what you need help with. We need errors, what the circumstances are, what the situation is.
Then maybe you shouldn't be in help desk... Idk about you but by telepathically reading his mind, I've found the solution in his innermost thoughts.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Then maybe you shouldn't be in help desk... Idk about you but by telepathically reading his mind, I've found the solution in his innermost thoughts.
I moved it to the help desk, it was in the programming section but it seems like a help desk thing.

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I moved it to the help desk, it was in the programming section but it seems like a help desk thing.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you just got schooled lowpro lowpro .

But seriously though, OP. We can't help you if you don't tell us more information.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you just got schooled lowpro lowpro .

But seriously though, OP. We can't help you if you don't tell us more information.
Dammit and I'm on my phone, I thought it was already in the help desk, my bad G.

Hiyper

Hiyper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you allowing the port through the firewall?

Go to advance firewall settings, inbound rules, new rule, port

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Has the issue been resolved?

Top Bottom
Login
Register